Hotel Alpina, Klosters
A traditional family-run hotel with an excellent central location opposite Klosters station and close to the slopes, the beautifully appointed Alpina offers fantastic service and an excellent range of facilities.
Features - Hotel Alpina, Klosters
- A traditional family-run hotel offering fine service and an excellent range of facilities
- Bünderstube restaurant serving traditional Swiss food
- Grischunstübli gourmet restaurant serving fine cuisine
- Close to the Gotschnabahn for easy access to the slopes
- Lounge area
- Free use of wellness area with indoor pool, saunas and fitness room.
- Massage & beauty treatments
Accommodation- Hotel Alpina, Klosters
Rooms: North-facing 'Silence' double rooms (2-3 people) have radio, TV, safe, hairdryer, bath, wc and balcony. Extra bed possible for child only.
Also available: Superior South-facing 'Gotschna' double rooms, Superior south-facing 'Gotschna-Samina' rooms with wooden floor & Samina bed. All types available for sole use at a supplement on request.
Meals- Hotel Alpina, Klosters
Bed & Breakfast.
Half Board with four-course evening meal available at a supplement.