Hotel Silvretta Park - Klosters, Switzerland
In a quiet location, close to the centre of Klosters Platz, the Silvretta Park is a beautiful family-run hotel furnished in an alpine-style throughout. With excellent facilities and a relaxed atmosphere, it is an ideal base for families. The railway station for the train to Davos is 5 minutes’ walk away (500m).
Features - Hotel Silvretta Park, Klosters
- Pool, jacuzzi, 2 saunas and fitness room (free)
- Spa & beauty centre encompassing caldarium, 'experience showers' and treatments (pay locally)
- Comfortable lounge
- Piano bar with live music daily
- 'Rotisserie' restaurant and Swiss 'Stübli' restaurant
- Bowling alley (pay locally)
- Free non-ski kindergarten in hotel for children from 3 years old runs 5 days a week from approx. 9am-5pm (local charge for lunch)
- Ski storage with boot heating facility
- Wi-Fi in lobby (free)
- LAN internet access in rooms (free)
Accommodation - Hotel Silvretta Park, Klosters
All with balcony or terrace, bath, cable TV, safe, telephone, hairdryer and minibar.
Some rooms take 4 persons, ideal for families.
Two-roomed suites, for up to 5 persons, have lounge and separate twin bedroom (3rd-5th beds are convertible), plus kitchenette and some have fireplace. The suites are ideal for 2 adults and 1-3 children.
Meals - Hotel Silvretta Park, Klosters
- Excellent buffet breakfast
- Evening meal is a varied buffet (salads, starters, soups, hot & cold dishes and desserts) most evenings
- Alternatively, a 4 course evening meal is served in the 'Stübli' restaurant (limited places - table reservation required)
- Christmas and New Year gala dinners included