Piz Buin - Klosters, Switzerland
New to our programme for Winter 2014/15 and beautifully-furnished throughout, the hotel Grischa enjoys an excellent location in the centre of Davos Platz with good access to the ski area and has a luxurious ‘boutique’ feel throughout. The modern Alpine interior, friendly atmosphere, good cuisine and good-value Plus offers make it a recommended choice for an enjoyable stay.
Accommodation - Piz Buin, Klosters
- No. of rooms: 53
- The spacious and attractively furnished twin ‘Classic’ rooms all face the village and have balcony, bath or shower, TV with English channels, telephone, radio, minibar, hairdryer, bathrobes, slippers and tea/coffee-making facilities.
- ‘Classic’ and ‘Alpenchic’ studios are larger and also have kitchenette, balcony and face the village or river.
- ‘Alpenchic’ studios are recently-renovated.
- Cable or satellite programmes
- Minibar or fridge
- Tea or coffee making facilities
Facilities - Piz Buin, Klosters
- Location: In the heart of the village in a quiet position near the river Landquart, the Gotschna- Parsenn cable-car for access to the skiing is only 2 minutes’ walk away (200m) The ski bus for the Madrisa area stops just outside. Klosters train station for access to Davos is also only 2 minutes’ away.
- Wellness area with sauna ((Free) 3-8pm), steambath and fitness room (Free)
- Massage (pay locally)
- Refurbished lounge and bar
- Attractive à la carte restaurant
- Ski storage with boot heating facility
- Wi-Fi throughout ((Free))
- Ski room
- Fitness room
Meals - Piz Buin, Klosters
- Hot and cold buffet breakfast
- 4 course evening with choice main course, served in the hotel’s in-house ‘Bär’s Bistro Lounge’ restaurant.
- Christmas gala dinner and New Year gala dinner included.