Hotel Silvretta Park, Klosters
This beautiful alpine-style hotel with excellent facilities, ideal for families, is situated close to the centre of Klosters Platz, just 3-4 mins from the Gotschna cable car, and has a very relaxed atmosphere.
Features - Hotel Silvretta Park, Klosters
- In a quiet location
- Close to the centre of Klosters Platz
- Just 3-4 minutes' walk (350m) to the Gotschna cable-car for access to the Klosters/Davos ski area
- Pool, sauna and fitness room (free
- Spa & beauty centre (pay locally)
- Comfortable lounge
- Piano bar with live music daily
- ‘Rotisserie’ restaurant and Italian ‘stubli’ restaurant
- Rustic-style fondue restaurant
- Bowling alley (supp.)
- Free non-ski kindergarten in hotel for children from 3 years old runs 5 days a week from approx. 9am to 5pm (lunch at supp)
Accommodation - Hotel Silvretta Park, Klosters95 Bedrooms:
All with bath, WC, hairdryer; cable TV with radio channels, telephone, safe and minibar; balcony or terrace. Some rooms take up to 2 extra beds, if required. Two-roomed suites, for up to 5 persons, have lounge and separate twin bedroom (3rd-5th beds are convertible), plus kitchenette and most have fireplace. The suites are ideal for 2 adults and 1-3 children.
Meals - Hotel Silvretta Park, Klosters
- Excellent buffet breakfast
- Dinner is a varied buffet (salads, starters, soups, hot & cold dishes and desserts)
- Alternatively, a 4-course dinner is served in the ‘Rotisserie’ restaurant
- Guests receive a credit (approx. Sfr25) if they wish to dine à la carte in the hotel’s fondue restaurant or Italian stubli restaurant.