Hotel Alpenrose, Kuhtai, Austria
Modern and stylish yet traditionally Austrian in design, the four star Hotel Alpenrose is owned by the friendly Gerber family and set in a superb location next to two main lifts. Its panoramic sun terrace, right next to the piste, is a popular après-ski meeting place. Other highlights include fantastic cuisine, a large rustic bar and lounge and an extensive leisure area.
Features - Hotel Alpenrose, Kuhtai
- Located next to the Hohemut lift and opposite the Kaiserjet lift, 500m from the resort centre.
- Large rustic lounge and bar area, spacious restaurant, traditional wood-panelled stube, sun terrace & bar
- Leisure area with indoor pool (with view of the pistes), sauna and steam room (Free)
- Wi-Fi internet access (pay locally)
- Children's playroom
Accommodation - Hotel Alpenrose, KuhtaiNo. of rooms: 80
- Austrian twins have shower, some are larger with seating area.
- All rooms have cable TV, telephone, safe, radio and hairdryer
- Cable or satellite programmes
- Room safe
Meals - Hotel Alpenrose, Kuhtai
- Hot and cold buffet breakfast
- 4 course evening meal with choice of 3 main dishes plus salad buffet.
- Fondue evening on request.
- Christmas and New Year gala dinner included.