Chalet Chanterelles, La Plagne 1800, France
Ideally located in the centre of Plagne 1800 and a mere 40m from the slopes, Chalet Chanterelles occupies an absolutely prime location for both resort and ski area access.
The original traditional stone-built chalet has recently been refurbished, and now offers a spacious living and dining area with light wood panelling and an open fireplace for added comfort and atmosphere. The seven twin rooms each have their own en suite facilities in a ‘duplex’ layout, with the shower/wc on the lower level, and the bedroom itself upstairs, with attractive eaved ceilings and dormer windows. A sauna for après-ski relaxation completes the picture here.
Feature - Chalet Chanterelles, La Plagne 1800
- Superb location in the resort centre & only 40m from the pistes!
- Comfortably furnished traditional chalet
- Spacious lounge & dining area with fireplace & TV
- Free Wi-Fi
Accommondation - Chalet Chanterelles, La Plagne 1800
- Entrance with ski & boot area, sauna & wc. Kitchen lounge & dining room with fireplace
- Rooms 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 & 7 Split-level twins with ensuite shower/wc (beds accessed via steep steps)
Meals - Chalet Chanterelles, La Plagne 1800
"Free wine included worth over €100".
- Breakfast service: Skiers' Breakfast is included 7 days per week (breakfast hot option is 6 days per week, due to chalet staff's day off)
- Lunch service: Afternoon tea and coffee with a freshly baked cake (6 days per week, due to chalet staff's day off)
- Dinner service: 4-course dinners, including pre-dinner apéritif, choice of complimentary wines with dinner followed by tea/coffee & chocolates (6 days per week, due to chalet staff's day off). Special celebratory dinners on Christmas Day and New Year's Eve
We serve a separate High Tea at 5:30pm for children aged 11 years and under with an appropriate menu. Unless children are part of an ‘exclusive use’ whole-chalet booking in chalets, it is not possible for children aged 11 years and under to eat at the adult sitting.
• However, where children aged 11 years and under are part of an ‘exclusive use’ whole-chalet booking, parents may elect for their children to eat with them at the adult meal times on payment per child per week supplement.