Chalet Delphine - Plagne 1800, France
Chalet Delphine is a new addition to our programme for the 2014/15 ski season.
Located beside the piste in Plagne 1800 it offers easy access to the superb Paradiski ski area and a high standard of accommodation
Designed specifically for guests, this chalet offers families space, privacy and superb facilities. Most rooms are family suites and all have layouts that work well with young children.
The décor is modern in style but has Alpine touches that remind you of your superb location in the French Alps, as will the stunning views over the slopes of La Plagne.
The chalet has an airy dedicated playroom and an external hot tub allowing both children and adults to relax in style. There is a boot room with heated boot warmers and a spacious lounge with a real fire.
The slopes are a few metres from the chalet door and it takes around a minute to ski down to the nearest chair lift. The bars and shops of Plagne 1800 are nearby and Plagne Centre is a short shuttle bus ride.
Features - Chalet Delphine, Plagne 1800
- Free Wi-fi
- Babysitting service available 6 nights
- Hot tub
- Dedicated playroom
- ipod dock
- Boot room with heated ski boot warmers
- 6 day a la carte child care
Accommodation - Chalet Delphine, Plagne 1800
All rooms are en-suite and most are family suites. There is a hot tub as well as a dedicated playroom and the top fl oor living area offers stunning views of the surrounding mountains.
- 4 x Family suites, 1 x twin room
- En-suite facilities to all rooms, 2 with bath
Meals - Chalet Delphine, Plagne 1800
- Daily Continental Breakfast with a choice of hot items
- Afternoon tea and cakes and children’s high tea 6 days a week
- Adult evening meal including aperitif and canapés, three courses, coffee and a selection of complimentary wines 6 nights a week (our staff night off is a Wednesday)
- It takes place in the chalet you stay in, not a large impersonal crèche.
- The service is flexible, allowing you to book what most suits you and your children.
- Carers are a mix of qualified nannies, teachers and nurses supported by experienced assistants. All are recruited by us in the UK.
- All carers are CRB and reference checked and hold a first aid qualification.
- Ratios follow OFSTED recommendations for day care.