Chalet Marguerite, La Plagne 1800
Chalet Marguerite is built in a traditional style and is centrally located in the village of Plagne 1800. The open plan dining area and lounge, with its ancient wooden timbers, has a log burning stove and doors leading onto a large balcony.
Features - Chalet Marguerite, La Plagne 1800
- Heated ski storage/ boot warmers
- CD player
- Large balcony with view
- En- suite facilities
- Open plan lounge and adjoining dining area
- Log fire
- Opposite shops and all local amenities
- Free local mini- bus service.
L'Occitane gift pack in every bedroom upon arrival. Complementary Rocks Organics soft drinks, crushed from fresh fruit, available in all chalets and crèches.
Accommodation - Chalet Marguerite, La Plagne 1800
- Twin en-suite shower & wc (Rm 3)
- Twin en-suite shower & wc (Rm 4)
- Triple en-suite bath, shower and wc (Rm 5)
- Lounge and dining area with balcony
- Double en-suite shower & wc (Rm 1)
- Twin with en-suite shower & wc (Rm 2)
- Separate wc
- Ski deposit (boot warmers)
Lower Ground floor:
Meals - Chalet Marguerite, La Plagne 1800
Welcome Canapes & Aperitifs
On the first night, with a “welcome chat” from the chalet host, providing all the information you need to enjoy your holiday
Eat as much as you like from a selection of cereals, yogurts, fresh bread, porridge or boiled eggs, in addition this year we are offering cooked breakfast with sausage or bacon.
Homemade cakes & Afternoon tea
Delicious homemade cakes and Afternoon Tea are provided every day, best enjoyed while you relax in the lounge area in front of the log fire.
Dinner at 8p.m.
3 course evening meal with unlimited red or white wine (5 days), with an additional 4th course (local cheese board with complementary port) on the final evening.
The Chalet hosts lives in