Chalet Papas, La Plagne 1800
Papas is a superb chalet, renovated last season, with the addition of a new sauna. The chalet is on a pretty lane above Plagne 1800, with the bus stop just 3 minutes' walk away.
Features - Chalet Papas, La Plagne 1800
- High quality chalet
- 3 minutes' walk to ski bus stop
- 2 minutes' bus ride to Plagne Centre and nearest ski lifts
- 5 minutes' walk to an intermediate piste
- 15 minutes' walk to ski school meeting point and the Crèche and Whizz Kids club
Accommodation - Chalet Papas, La Plagne 1800
Chalet Papas - sleeps 14-15 (room numbers in brackets):
Ground floor: Triple room with private bath and WC (1). 2 twin rooms with private shower and WC (2&3). A separate entrance on the ground floor leads to the main chalet.
First floor: Small double room with private shower and WC (4). A comfortable living area with fireplace & balcony.
Second floor: Twin with private bath, WC and balcony (5). 2 twin rooms with private shower and WC (6&7)
Meals - Chalet Papas, La Plagne 1800
The chalet host will have a day off during the course of the week, during which you will be required to eat out.
- Wholesome breakfast with one cooked option
- Afternoon tea with home-made cakes
- 3-course evening meals with local wine and coffee (5 nights)
- 4-course Farewell feast (1 night)