Chalet Rose II, La Plagne 1800
We are delighted to offer Chalet Rose II located next door to the Crystal Pepi Penguin Crèche and Whizz Kids Club. Rose II offers a very good standard of accommodation with a large living and dining area with a balcony overlooking the pistes.
Features - Chalet Rose II, La Plagne 1800
- Chairlift and ski school meeting point approx. 5 minutes' walk
- Family Plus chalet providing free bottle sterilizers, changing mats and a selection of baby food
- Crèche and Kids Club in separate building next door
Accommodation - Chalet Rose II, La Plagne 1800
Chalet Rose II - sleeps 8-10(room numbers shown in brackets):
- Ground floor: One triple bedroom with three single beds and private bathroom with WC (1).
- First floor: Entrance to the chalet. Living and dining area with a balcony overlooking the piste. Double bedroom with private bath, WC and balcony (2).
- Second floor: One double room (3) and one twin room (4) with shared separate shower and WC. Room 3 can also fit an extra bed suitable for a child only.
All rooms can fit a cot. Please request at time of booking.
Meals - Chalet Rose II, La Plagne 1800
The chalet host will have a day off during the course of the week, during which you will be required to eat out.
- Hearty continental breakfast with one cooked option
- Selection of hot and cold drinks and homemade cakes when you return from the slopes.
- 3-course evening meal with house wine and coffee included (5 nights)
- 4-course Farewell Feast (1 night)