Chalet Sarsonnet, Plagne 1800, France
Charming and spacious chalet situated close to the lifts and shops of Plagne 1800. The chalet enjoys a blend of old and new and has a modern feel with tiled floors throughout the communal areas and a more traditional atmosphere in the welcoming lounge and dining area, complete with a magnificent panoramic terrace. At the end of a hard day on the slopes, guests can relax in the sauna or unwind in one of the two lounge areas. Bedrooms are comfortably furnished and most feature en suite facilities making it an ideal choice for couples and groups alike. After dinner, the après-ski can be reached easily within 3 minutes' walk to the centre of Plagne 1800. Enviably located just a short 3 minutes' walk away from the slopes, the Chalet Sarsonnet makes a fantastic base for those looking to be first on the mountain.
Features- Chalet Sarsonnet, Plagne 1800
- Charming detached chalet
- Most bedrooms have ensuite facilities
- Spacious lounge/dinning area with TV and DVD
- Panoramic mountain views from the terrace
- Ski room with ski rack and heated boot warmer
- Free WI-FI
Accommodation- Chalet Sarsonnet, Plagne 1800
Lower Ground Floor:
Ski & boot room
Entrance & sauna
Room 1: Twin with balcony, private bath directly opposite.
Room 2: Twin with balcony, en suite bath. (Separate wc shared by rooms 1 & 2)
Open-plan lounge/dining area.
Suite 3: Double with en suite bath with interconnecting twin room and separate wc.
Mezzanine with lounge/TV/DVD.
Rooms 4 & 5: Twin with en suite bath. Separate wc (shared by rooms 4 & 5).
Meal- Chalet Sarsonnet, Plagne 1800
- Skiers' Breakfast is included 7 days per week†
- Afternoon tea and coffee with a selection of cakes†
- 4-course dinners, including pre-dinner apèritif, choice of complimentary wines with dinner followed by tea/coffee & chocolates†
- Special celebratory dinners on Christmas Day and New Year's Eve
†Breakfast hot option, afternoon tea and dinner is 6 days per week, due to Chalet hotel staff's day off.