Les Chalets des Marmottes - Bonlieu, La Plagne 1800
Les Chalets des Marmottes are seven apart-chalets, named after French Olympic Alpine gold medallists, in the heart of Plagne 1800. Attractively styled the chalets are finished to a high standard and they all benefit from FREE use of the shared sauna/steam room located on the first floor. The chalets are built into the hillside across 7 floors. There are two entrances, one to the ground floor at the front of the building and the other to the rear on on the fifth floor. There is also a small tourist office on the fifth floor but this is independent of our chalets.
Features - Les Chalets des Marmottes - Bonlieu, La Plagne 1800
- Traditionally styled building
- Good central location
- Approximately 6 minutes' walk to chairlift and ski school meeting point
- Pepi Penguin Crèche and Whizz Kids Club approx. 3 minutes' walk
- Excellent standard of accommodation
- FREE use of sauna/steam room
- Ski locker room
- Lift to all floors
Accommodation - Les Chalets des Marmottes - Bonlieu, La Plagne 1800
Ground floor: Entrance to the building and ski locker room.
First floor: Wellness area with sauna/steam room, shower and WC.
Fourth floor: Chalet Bonlieu - sleeps 8-10 (room numbers shown in brackets):
- Lower level: An attractive and light open-plan living/dining area partially under the eaves with French doors opening onto the private balcony. Separate kitchen and separate WC. One large quad room with with twin beds and two single beds on a mezzanine (overlooking the main sleeping area), en suite bathroom and WC and access to shared balcony (1). Two twin rooms with en suite shower room and WC and access to shared balcony (2&3).
- Upper level: One twin room with en suite shower room and WC and private balcony (4).
Please note: Some balconies are shared between the chalets.
Meals - Les Chalets des Marmottes - Bonlieu, La Plagne 1800
The chalet host will have a day off during the course of the week, during which you will be required to eat out.
- Wholesome breakfast with one cooked option
- Afternoon tea with home-made cakes
- 3-course evening meals with local wine and coffee included (5 nights)
- 4-course Farewell feast (1 night)
Chalet Deneriaz (ID 22600) Vidal (ID 22601) Montillet (ID 22602) Cretier (ID 22603) Piccard (ID 22605) Oreiller (ID 22607)