Les Chalets des Marmottes - Oreiller, La Plagne 1800
Les Chalets des Marmottes are seven apart-chalets, named after French Olympic Alpine gold medallists, in the heart of Plagne 1800. Attractively styled the chalets are finished to a high standard and they all benefit from FREE use of the shared sauna/steam room located on the first floor. The chalets are built into the hillside across 7 floors. There are two entrances, one to the ground floor at the front of the building and the other to the rear on on the fifth floor. There is also a small tourist office on the fifth floor but this is independent of our chalets.
Features - Les Chalets des Marmottes - Oreiller, La Plagne 1800
- Traditionally styled building
- Good central location
- Approximately 6 minutes' walk to chairlift and ski school meeting point
- Pepi Penguin Crèche and Whizz Kids Club approx. 3 minutes' walk
- Excellent standard of accommodation
- FREE WiFi
- FREE use of sauna/steam room
- Ski locker room
- Lift to all floors
Accommodation - Les Chalets des Marmottes - Oreiller, La Plagne 1800
Ground floor: Entrance to the building and ski locker room.
First floor: Wellness area with sauna/steam room, shower and WC.
Fifth floor: Chalet Oreiller - sleeps 6(room numbers shown in brackets):
- Lower level: Entrance to the chalet and staircase up to the first floor.
- Middle level: Open-plan living/dining and kitchen area with private balcony. One twin room with en suite shower room and a velux window (1) (reduction of £2 per person per night for this room). One twin room with en suite shower room and WC (2).
- Upper level: One twin room under the eaves with en suite shower room and WC (3).
Meals - Les Chalets des Marmottes - Oreiller, La Plagne 1800
The chalet host will have a day off during the course of the week, during which you will be required to eat out.
- Wholesome breakfast
- Afternoon tea
- 3-course evening meals with local wine and coffee included
- Farewell feast.
Chalet Deneriaz (ID 22600) Vidal (ID 22601) Montillet (ID 22602) Cretier (ID 22603) Piccard (ID 22605) Bonlieu (ID22606).
Please Note: Some balconies are shared between the chalets. All Inclusive beer and wine 5.00pm - 9.30pm (5 nights).