Les Chalets des Marmottes - Piccard, La Plagne 1800
Les Chalets des Marmottes are seven apart-chalets, named after French Olympic Alpine gold medallists, in the heart of Plagne 1800. Attractively styled the chalets are finished to a high standard and they all benefit from FREE use of the shared sauna/steam room located on the first floor. The chalets are built into the hillside across 7 floors. There are two entrances, one to the ground floor at the front of the building and the other to the rear on on the fifth floor. There is also a small tourist office on the fifth floor but this is independent of our chalets.
Features - Les Chalets des Marmottes - Piccard, La Plagne 1800
- Traditionally styled building
- Good central location
- Approximately 6 minutes' walk to chairlift and ski school meeting point
- Pepi Penguin Crèche and Whizz Kids Club approx. 3 minutes' walk
- Excellent standard of accommodation
- FREE use of sauna/steam room
- Ski locker room
- Lift to all floors
Accommodation - Les Chalets des Marmottes - Piccard, La Plagne 1800
Ground floor: Entrance to the building and ski locker room.
First floor: Wellness area with sauna/steam room, shower and WC.
Third floor: Chalet Piccard - sleeps 10-13 (room numbers shown in brackets):
- Lower level: Open-plan living/dining area with access to the balcony. Separate kitchen. Three twin rooms with en suite shower room and WC and access to shared balcony (1,2&3).
- Upper level: Large family suite with twin beds and a pull-out sofa bed (recommended for a child), and bunk beds, en suite bathroom and separate en suite WC (4). Twin bedroom with en suite shower and WC (5). There is also a separate WC on the landing.
Meals - Les Chalets des Marmottes - Piccard, La Plagne 1800
The chalet host will have a day off during the course of the week, during which you will be required to eat out.
- Wholesome breakfast with one cooked option
- Afternoon tea with home-made cakes
- 3-course evening meals with local wine and coffee included (5 nights)
- 4-course Farewell feast (1 night)
Chalet Deneriaz (ID 22600) Vidal (ID 22601) Montillet (ID 22602) Cretier (ID 22603) Bonlieu (ID22606) Oreiller (ID 22607)
Please Note: Some balconies are shared between the chalets. All Inclusive beer and wine 5.00pm - 9.30pm.