Chalet Anna, La Plagne
With a fantastic position near the slopes and ski lift and the additional bonus of a hot tub, the Chalet Anna is not to be missed! Built in traditional Alpine style, the Anna occupies an enviable location in Plagne 1800, being close to the centre of the resort and within one minute's ski of the ski school meeting point. After skiing you can relax in the hot tub on the terrace and enjoy the evening in the spacious lounge area, and swap stories of the day's adventures! Bedrooms are well appointed and all have private facilities, and some have balcony. You can ski back to within 20m of the chalet and in the mornings you can join the same piste and ski down to the chairlift which whisks you up to Plagne Centre.
Features- Chalet Anna, La Plagne
- Convenient location in Plagne 1800
- Ski-in ski-out within 20m of chalet
- Hot tub on the terrace
- Spacious lounge with log fire
- Traditional chalet with lots of character
- Free Wi-Fi
- Ski room
- Outdoor jacuzzi
Accommodation- Chalet Anna, La Plagne
Lower Ground Floor staircase to rooms 1 and 2
Room 1 - Quad (sleeps 2-4) with 4 single beds & shower/wc
Room 2 - Triple (sleeps 2-3) with a double plus single bed & shower/wc (not en suite)
Lower Ground Floor staircase to rooms 6, 7 and 8
Room 6 - Twin with shower/wc
Room 7 - Twin with shower/wc
Room 8 - Twin with bath/wc
Entrance, ski room, lounge, dining room, balcony with outdoor hot-tub.
Room 3 - Twin with bath/wc
Room 4 - Twin with 'L' shaped beds & balcony, bath/wc (on corridor opposite) and under eaves
Room 5 - Twin with bath/wc/balcony (bathroom under eaves)
Meal- Chalet Anna- La Plagne
Food is a highlight of any ski holiday, and our Chalet Hosts will prepare and serve your meals as described here six days per week*. Start the day with a hearty skiers’ breakfast, including a choice of porridge or cereals, tea, coffee, fruit juice, local breads (including croissants and pains au chocolat in France of course!), plus boiled eggs, a choice of preserves, cheese and cold-cut meats, all normally laid out buffetstyle for you. There will also be a hot ‘dish of the day’ available, such as scrambled eggs or pancakes, freshly cooked to order.
Afternoon tea is the traditional ‘welcome home’ for chalet guests at the end of a day’s skiing, with a slice of freshly baked cake, different each day, to accompany your choice of tea or coffee.
Our 4 course dinner menus start with canapés and an apéritif, followed by a starter, main course and dessert, accompanied by a choice of complimentary wines, with coffee or tea and chocolates to follow.
Vegetarian options are always available, and other special diets are available at a supplement if booked in advance
*(On your Host’s one day off each week, they will leave a simpler Continental breakfast out for you to help yourselves, there is no afternoon tea that day, and you can dine out locally in the evening. Your Resort Representative will gladly help out with information and make a reservation for you if you wish.)
Choice of Quality Wines
The wines for our chalets are chosen in conjunction with our good friends and established wine experts, Nicolas and Véronique Perret, who have helped us select two contrasting whites and two choice reds for you to enjoy, unlimited, throughout dinner each evening.
Christmas & New Year Celebrations
Our Chalet Hotels are the ideal venue for your Christmas or New Year celebrations, providing the perfect festive atmosphere, wonderful food and wines, and our team of staff on hand to ensure you have a simply fantastic week!
Children in Chalets
• Children aged 12 years and over are welcome in all chalets on all dates.
• Children 11 years and under are also welcome as follows – - in our Lapland chalets on all dates. - in any chalet on any date where one group books the entire chalet for their exclusive use; - in any other chalet on peak holiday dates only.
• We serve a separate High Tea at 5:30pm for children aged 11 years and under with an appropriate menu. Unless children are part of an ‘exclusive use’ whole-chalet booking in chalets, it is not possible for children aged 11 years and under to eat at the adult sitting. However, where children aged 11 years and under are part of an ‘exclusive use’ whole-chalet booking, parents may elect for their children to eat with them at the adult meal times on payment of a £39 per child per week supplement.
†Breakfast hot option, afternoon tea and dinner is 6 days per week, due to chalet staff's day off.