Chalet Anna, La Plagne
With a fantastic position near the slopes and ski lift and the additional bonus of a hot tub.
Built in traditional Alpine style, the Anna occupies an enviable location in Plagne 1800, being close to the centre of the resort and within one minute's ski of the ski school meeting point. After skiing you can relax in the hot tub on the terrace and enjoy the evening in the spacious lounge area, and swap stories of the day's adventures! Bedrooms are well appointed and all have private facilities, and some have balcony. You can ski back to within 20m of the chalet and in the mornings you can join the same piste and ski down to the chairlift which whisks you up to Plagne Centre.
Features- Chalet Anna, La Plagne
- Convenient location in Plagne 1800
- Ski-in ski-out within 20m of chalet
- Hot tub on the terrace
- Spacious lounge with log fire
- Traditional chalet with lots of character
- Free Wi-Fi
- Ski room
- Outdoor jacuzzi
Accommodation- Chalet Anna, La Plagne
Lower Ground Floor staircase to rooms 1 and 2
Room 1 - Twin with shower/wc
Room 2 - Double with shower/wc (not en suite)
Lower Ground Floor staircase to rooms 6, 7 and 8
Room 6 - Twin with shower/wc
Room 7 - Twin with shower/wc
Room 8 - Twin with bath/wc
Entrance, ski room, lounge, dining room, balcony with outdoor hot-tub.
Room 3 - Twin with bath/wc
Room 4 - Single with balcony, bath/wc (on corridor opposite) and under eaves
Room 5 - Twin with bath/wc/balcony (bathroom under eaves)
Meal- Chalet Anna- La Plagne
"Free wine included worth over €100".
- Breakfast service: Skiers' Breakfast is included 7 days per week (hot option is 6 days per week due to chalet staff's day off)
- Lunch service: Afternoon tea and coffee with a freshly baked cake (dinner is 6 days per week due to chalet staff's day off)
- Dinner service: 4-course dinners, including pre-dinner apéritif, choice of complimentary wines with dinner followed by tea/coffee & chocolates. Special celebratory dinners on Christmas Day and New Year's Eve. (Dinner is 6 days per week due to chalet staff's day off)
We serve a separate High Tea at 5:30pm for children aged 11 years and under with an appropriate menu. Unless children are part of an ‘exclusive use’ whole-chalet booking in chalets, it is not possible for children aged 11 years and under to eat at the adult sitting.
• However, where children aged 11 years and under are part of an ‘exclusive use’ whole-chalet booking, parents may elect for their children to eat with them at the adult meal times on payment per child per week supplement.