Chalet Klosters, La Plagne
Chalet Klosters sits commandingly on a hillside in an ideal spot for you to enjoy both the resort town and the skiing equally. La Plagne 1800 resort centre is a mere 200m (approx.) downhill stroll away and the skiing only 300m (approx.).
A jewel-in-the-crown property in one of our guests’ most favourite resorts; Chalet Klosters will quite simply define your ski holiday experience in La Plagne. Quintessentially ‘alpine’ and with all the best features of a large chalet (including boot dryers!) in a perfectly formed package. Imagine the welcoming crackle of the log burner as you come home after a long day on the slopes and sipping a hot chocolate whilst you survey your snowy kingdom from the wrap-around balcony. A soothing sauna and a soak in the Jacuzzi will relax and revive you, ready to take on the next challenge… a delicious 4 course dinner with all the bells and whistles.
Bedrooms are surprisingly spacious, each with an en suite shower room and twin beds offering flexible sleeping options for a variety of groups.
Chalet Klosters adjoins chalet St Moritz and both chalets share an entrance lobby (each chalet has its own internal door).
Features, Chalet Klosters, La Plagne
- Open Fire
- Hot Tub
- A warming vin chaud or gluhwein upon arrival
- A fresh fruit bowl throughout your stay
- Complimentary WiFi
- Bath, hand towels and soap with a towel change midweek
- Hairdryer in each chalet
- Pamper yourself with our lovely L’Occitane (or equivalent) shower gel and soap in our 5 rated chalets
- TV and DVD player in each chalet
Accommodation, Chalet Klosters, La Plagne
Lower ground floor:
Rooms 2 & 3 = twins with shower and WC
• wellness area with Jacuzzi and sauna
• heated boot dryers
Room 1 = small twin with shower and WC
• kitchen, dining room and living room
• 180 degree balcony
Rooms 4 & 5 = twins with shower, WC and shared balcony (sloping roof)
Room 6 = twin with shower, WC and private balcony (sloping roof)
Chalet staff live in (with separate entrance)
Meals, Chalet Klosters, La Plagne
A hearty breakfast
Begin your ski day with fresh bread, a choice of preserves, cereals, porridge, yoghurts, eggs, fruit
juice and unlimited tea and coffee, plus a daily variety of hot options such as poached eggs, sausages, tomatoes and hash browns with croissants and pain au chocolat (or local breads, ham and cheese in Austria and Switzerland)
On your return from the slopes
A freshly baked cake or biscuits with tea and coffee awaits.
In the evening
Aperitifs and canapes followed by a delicious freshly cooked 4 course meal including a cheeseboard with a selection of superior regional wines unlimited until coffee and after-dinner chocolates are served.
There is also an optional welcome drink where you can meet the team and learn what is going on in the resort (and our après ski programme) during your stay.
Breakfast and dinner will be served on 6 out of 7 nights and a continental breakfast will be left out on 1 morning.
IN ADDITION, YOU WILL ENJOY OUR FULL LEVEL OF SERVICE INCLUDING:
- Pre-booked lift passes delivered to your chalet
- Pre-booking of ski lessons and ski hire
- Full service from our resort team including restaurant booking and a programme of apres-ski events
- Our UK team will arrange your catering to suit your needs and dietary requirements. You are free to choose how many breakfasts, afternoon teas or evening meals you would like, plus select from one of our great value wine packages