Chalet Klosters, La Plagne
Chalet Klosters sits commandingly on a hillside in an ideal spot for you to enjoy both the resort town and the skiing equally. La Plagne 1800 resort centre is a mere 200m (approx.) downhill stroll away and the skiing only 300m (approx.).
Chalet Klosters will quite simply define your ski holiday experience in La Plagne. Quintessentially ‘alpine’ and with all the best features of a large chalet in a perfectly formed package. Imagine the welcoming crackle of the log burner as you come home after a long day on the slopes and sipping a hot chocolate whilst you survey your snowy kingdom from the wrap-around balcony. A soothing sauna and a soak in the Jacuzzi will relax and revive you, ready to take on the next challenge.
Features, Chalet Klosters, La Plagne
- Open Fire
- Hot Tub
- A warming vin chaud or gluhwein upon arrival
- A fresh fruit bowl throughout your stay
- Complimentary WiFi
- Bath, hand towels and soap with a towel change midweek
- Hairdryer in each chalet
- Pamper yourself with our lovely L’Occitane (or equivalent) shower gel and soap in our 5 rated chalets
- TV and DVD player in each chalet
Accommodation, Chalet Klosters, La Plagne
Bedrooms are surprisingly spacious, each with an en suite shower room and twin beds offering flexible sleeping options for a variety of groups.
Wellness area with Jacuzzi and sauna
Ski storage area with heated boot warmers
Rooms 1, 2 & 3 = twins with shower, WC and terrace
Kitchen, dining room and living room
180 degree balcony
Rooms 4, 5 & 6 = twins with shower, WC and balcony (sloping roof)
Chalet staff live in (with separate entrance)
Meals, Chalet Klosters, La Plagne
A hearty breakfast
Begin your ski day with fresh bread, a choice of preserves, cereals, porridge, yoghurts, eggs, fruit
juice and unlimited tea and coffee, plus a daily variety of hot options such as poached eggs, sausages, tomatoes and hash browns with croissants and pain au chocolat (or local breads, ham and cheese in Austria and Switzerland)
On your return from the slopes
A freshly baked cake or biscuits with tea and coffee awaits.
In the evening
Aperitifs and canapes followed by a delicious freshly cooked 4 course meal including a cheeseboard with a selection of superior regional wines unlimited until coffee and after-dinner chocolates are served.
There is also an optional welcome drink where you can meet the team and learn what is going on in the resort (and our après ski programme) during your stay.
Breakfast and dinner will be served on 6 out of 7 nights and a continental breakfast will be left out on 1 morning.
This chalet is available with flexible catering. With a range of catering and hosting options from the bare minimum to the full works - The choice really is yours!
You really can't beat a chalet for the real home-from-home environment; large living areas with comfortable sofas, a roaring log fire and often your own private hot tub or sauna. But whilst the fully catered chalet offers fantastic value for money, we recognise that some of you may prefer a little more flexibility in your catering arrangements and may even prefer to cook for yourselves altogether.
So what do you get?
- We have specially chosen a selection of our smaller chalets for their superb locations, rooms with en suite or private facilities, and comfortable living areas. Pay one price for the whole chalet for a week which includes:
- Welcome hamper of essentials to get you started which includes:
- 1 litre of UHT milk, 2 baguettes, 1 small pack of butter, 50g of English tea, 1 small jar of coffee, 4 bin bags, 4 toilet rolls, salt & pepper, 1 bottle of red wine, 1 bottle of white wine, 1 litre of orange juice and 4 dishwasher tablets
- Beds made and bath and hand towels for each person
- Daily cleaning of communal areas and bathrooms 6 days a week
- TV and DVD player in living area
IN ADDITION, YOU WILL ENJOY OUR FULL LEVEL OF SERVICE INCLUDING:
- Pre-booked lift passes delivered to your chalet
- Pre-booking of ski lessons and ski hire
- Full service from our resort team including restaurant booking and a programme of apres-ski events
- Our UK team will arrange your catering to suit your needs and dietary requirements. You are free to choose how many breakfasts, afternoon teas or evening meals you would like, plus select from one of our great value wine packages