Chalet Madeleine, La Plagne
Situated at the top of Plagne 1800, the Chalet Madeleine is a charming and traditional chalet with a light and airy feel throughout.
This elevated position gives the chalet panoramic views of the surrounding mountains and valley below, which can be enjoyed from the balcony and terrace. The open plan living area gives the chalet a light and airy feel, and is the perfect place to unwind after a long day on the slopes. Bedrooms are virtually all en suite and comfortably furnished to a high standard. A private sauna and shower room on the lower ground floor provide the perfect place for to relax. For your convenience to get to the lifts each morning, there is a FREE minibus to take you directly to the lifts of Plagne Centre - a 2 minute drive away.
Features - Chalet Madeleine, La Plagne
- Complimentary minibus service to the ski lifts
- Charming detached chalet
- Spacious lounge/dining area with log burning stove and DVD
- Free Wi-Fi
Accommodation - Chalet Madeleine, La Plagne
Entrance with ski and boot heater. Lounge & dining area with TV/DVD, log burning stove & balcony
Room 2: Twin with en suite shower/wc.
First floor: Staircase from lounge
Room 1: Twin with balcony and private bath/wc opposite on the corridor.
First Floor staircase from entrance hall
Rooms 5 & 6: Twin with en suite shower (under eaves)
Separate wc (shared by rooms 5 & 6)
Lower ground floor
Room 3: Twin with en suite shower/wc
Room 4: Double with en suite shower/wc.
Sauna & shower
Meals - Chalet Madeleine, La Plagne
"Free wine included worth over €100".
- Breakfast service: Skiers' Breakfast is included 7 days per week (hot option is 6 days per week, due to chalet staff's day off)
- Lunch service: Afternoon tea and coffee with a freshly baked cake (6 days per week, due to chalet staff's day off)
- Dinner service: 4-course dinners, including pre-dinner apèritif, choice of complimentary wines with dinner followed by tea/coffee & chocolates. Special celebratory dinners on Christmas Day and New Year's Eve. (Dinner is 6 days per week, due to chalet staff's day off)
We serve a separate High Tea at 5:30pm for children aged 11 years and under with an appropriate menu. Unless children are part of an ‘exclusive use’ whole-chalet booking in chalets, it is not possible for children aged 11 years and under to eat at the adult sitting.
• However, where children aged 11 years and under are part of an ‘exclusive use’ whole-chalet booking, parents may elect for their children to eat with them at the adult meal times on payment per child per week supplement.