Chalet Sarsonnet, Plagne 1800, France
This chalet has proved to be one of our most popular in France. It is a charming chalet situated close to the lifts and shops of Plagne 1800.
The chalet enjoys a subtle blend of old and new and has a modern feel with tiled floors throughout the communal areas and a more traditional atmosphere in the welcoming lounge and dining area, complete with a magnificent panoramic terrace.
At the end of a hard day on the slopes, guests can relax in the sauna or unwind in one of the two lounge areas. Bedrooms are comfortably furnished and most feature en suite facilities making it an ideal choice for couples and groups alike.
After dinner, the après-ski can be reached easily with a 5 minute walk to the centre of Plagne 1800. Enviably located just a short 3 minutes' walk away from the slopes, the Chalet Sarsonnet makes a fantastic base for those looking to be first on the mountain!
Features- Chalet Sarsonnet, Plagne 1800
- Panoramic mountain views from the terrace
- 5 minutes' walk from the centre of Plagne 1800
- 3 minutes' walk from the slopes
- Charming detached chalet
- Most bedrooms have en suite facilities
- Spacious lounge/dining area with TV/DVD
- Ski room with ski rack and heated boot warmer
- Free Wi-Fi
- Ski room
Accommodation- Chalet Sarsonnet, Plagne 1800
Lower Ground Floor
Ski & boot room
Entrance & sauna
Room 1: Twin with balcony, private bath directly opposite.
Room 2: Twin with balcony, en suite bath. (Separate wc shared by rooms 1 & 2)
Open-plan lounge/dining area.
Suite 3: Double with en suite bath with interconnecting twin room and separate wc.
Mezzanine with lounge/TV/DVD.
Rooms 4 & 5: Twin with en suite bath. Separate wc (shared by rooms 4 & 5).
Meal- Chalet Sarsonnet, Plagne 1800
"Free wine included worth over €100".
- Breakfast service: Skiers' Breakfast is included 7 days per week (hot option is 6 days per week, due to chalet staff's day off)
- Lunch service: Afternoon tea and coffee with a freshly baked cake (6 days per week due to chalet staff's day off)
- Dinner service: 4-course dinners, including pre-dinner apéritif, choice of complimentary wines with dinner followed by tea/coffee & chocolates. Special celebratory dinners on Christmas Day and New Year's Eve. (Dinner is 6 days per week, due to chalet staff's day off)
We serve a separate High Tea at 5:30pm for children aged 11 years and under with an appropriate menu. Unless children are part of an ‘exclusive use’ whole-chalet booking in chalets, it is not possible for children aged 11 years and under to eat at the adult sitting.
• However, where children aged 11 years and under are part of an ‘exclusive use’ whole-chalet booking, parents may elect for their children to eat with them at the adult meal times on payment per child per week supplement.