Chalet Bizet, La Rosiere, France
This chalet apartment offers guests the perfect tranquil location away from the busy town centre, yet in the heart of the Les Eucherts ski village where all standards of skier can ski back to the door in normal snow conditions. The nearest chairlift (Eucherts Express) is 250 metres (approx) away and the nearest ski access and ski school meeting points are approximately 150 metres away.
The free navette bus runs regularly throughout the day (from 08.00hrs until 20.00hrs) and then a free taxi service runs until 23.00hrs, taking guests directly to the shops, cafes and bars in the town centre, or if you prefer, you can walk in approximately 15 minutes.
This recently constructed chalet apartment is comfortably furnished and decorated in a traditional yet modern Savoyarde style, mixing local wooden décor with modern colourful furnishings. The living/dining areas are spacious and comfortable and all have a wood burning stove, television and balcony. All bedrooms are en suite with Jacuzzi bath and WC. Chalet Bizet is on the 3rd floor and is serviced by a lift.
Features - Chalet Bizet, La Rosiere
- All the home comforts you would expect including bath and hand towels, toiletries and bed linen
- WiFi is now complimentary in all our catered chalets
Accommodation - Chalet Bizet, La Rosiere
Rooms 1 – 3 & 5 = 4 twins with Jacuzzi bath and WC
Room 4 = twin (plus additional sofa bed) with Jacuzzi bath, WC and balcony
• open-plan lounge/dining area with large balcony
Chalet staff live out.
Meals - Chalet Bizet, La Rosiere
A hearty breakfast
Begin your ski day with fresh bread, a choice of preserves, cereals, porridge, yoghurts, eggs, fruit
juice and unlimited tea and coffee, plus a simple cooked option of eggs and one other hot item.
On your return from the slopes
A freshly baked cake or biscuits with tea and coffee awaits.
In the evening
Enjoy a delicious, freshly cooked 3 course meal with unlimited wine until coffee on 6 out of 7
Why not join us for a welcome drink on your first evening to meet the team and learn what is going
on in the resort (and our après ski programme) during your stay.
Breakfast and dinner will be served on 6 out of 7 nights and a continental breakfast will be left out on 1 morning.
This chalet is available with flexible catering. With a range of catering and hosting options from the bare minimum to the full works - The choice really is yours!
You really can't beat a chalet for the real home-from-home environment; large living areas with comfortable sofas, a roaring log fire and often your own private hot tub or sauna. But whilst the fully catered chalet offers fantastic value for money, we recognise that some of you may prefer a little more flexibility in your catering arrangements and may even prefer to cook for yourselves altogether.
So what do you get?
- We have specially chosen a selection of our smaller chalets for their superb locations, rooms with en suite or private facilities, and comfortable living areas. Pay one price for the whole chalet for a week which includes:
- Welcome hamper of essentials to get you started which includes:
- 1 litre of UHT milk, 2 baguettes, 1 small pack of butter, 50g of English tea, 1 small jar of coffee, 4 bin bags, 4 toilet rolls, salt & pepper, 1 bottle of red wine, 1 bottle of white wine, 1 litre of orange juice and 4 dishwasher tablets
- Beds made and bath and hand towels for each person
- Daily cleaning of communal areas and bathrooms 6 days a week
- TV and DVD player in living area
IN ADDITION, YOU WILL ENJOY OUR FULL LEVEL OF SERVICE INCLUDING:
- Pre-booked lift passes delivered to your chalet
- Pre-booking of ski lessons and ski hire
- Full service from our resort team including restaurant booking and a programme of apres-ski events
- Our UK team will arrange your catering to suit your needs and dietary requirements. You are free to choose how many breakfasts, afternoon teas or evening meals you would like, plus select from one of our great value wine packages