Chalethotel Oliver, La Rosiere
This delightful free-standing chalet built in traditional stone and wood occupies a quiet location on the edge of the main village centre, just a 3 minute walk to the selection of restaurants, bars and shops in this pretty, friendly resort. For complete ski convenience, a complimentary minibus shuttle service runs to the lifts and back. A free local bus service is also available, with a bus stop directly outside the chalet.
The open-plan lounge and dining room is full of charm and character, with exposed beams and an open fireplace. Enjoy afternoon tea or an apéritif from the large sunny terrace off the dining room, overlooking the fantastic views across the valley to Les Arcs. The bedrooms are all a good size and have their own private en suite facilities, most benefit from a balcony with spectacular views. There are two suites available, comprising a double and twin bedroom and bathroom, both rooms have a balcony. The chalet is ideal for groups of friends or families.
La Rosière is an excellent choice for families, and children under 11 years old are welcome in Chalet Oliver over Christmas, New Year, half-term and Easter, or any other dates if a group books the chalet for exclusive use
Features - Chalet Oliver, La Rosiere
- Only approx. 5 minutes' walk (500m) to the main ski lifts
- Complimentary minibus service to and from the lifts
- All bedrooms with private ensuite facilities and most with balcony
- Spacious dining room & lounge with open log fire
- Free Wi-Fi
Accommodation - Chalet Oliver, La Rosiere
Lower Ground Floor
- Garage, ski store with heated boot rack
- Open-plan lounge & dining room with large terrace
- Rooms 3 & 6: Twin with shower/wc/balcony
- Rooms 4 & 5: Twin with bath/wc/balcony
- Room 9: Double with shower/wc
- Rooms 10, 11, 14 & 15: Twin with shower/wc/balcony
- Rooms 12 & 13: Twin with bath/wc/balcony
- Room 16: Twin with shower/wc
- Suite 17 (sleeps 3-4): Double bedroom with balcony and twin bedroom with bath/wc
- Rooms 19 & 20: Double with shower/wc/balcony
- Room 21: Twin with bath/wc/balcony
- Room 22: Double with shower/wc/balcony
- Suite 23 (sleeps 3-4): Double bedroom with balcony and twin bedroom with bath/wc
Meals - Chalet Oliver, La Rosiere
"Free wine included worth over €100".
- Skiers' Breakfast is included 7 days per week†
- Afternoon tea and coffee with a freshly baked cake†
- 4-course dinners, including pre-dinner apèritif, choice of complimentary wines with dinner followed by tea/coffee & chocolates†
- Special celebratory dinners on Christmas Day and New Year's Eve
†Breakfast hot option, afternoon tea and dinner is 6 days per week, due to chalet staff's day off.
We serve a separate High Tea at 5:30pm for children aged 11 years and under with an appropriate menu. Unless children are part of an ‘exclusive use’ whole-chalet booking in chalets, it is not possible for children aged 11 years and under to eat at the adult sitting.
• However, where children aged 11 years and under are part of an ‘exclusive use’ whole-chalet booking, parents may elect for their children to eat with them at the adult meal times on payment per child per week supplement.