Chalet Chamois, La Tania
Chalet Chamois was custom-built for Crystal holidays and is a spacious chalet, nestling in the pine trees above the resort of La Tania. It offers high quality accommodation in a peaceful location with virtual doorstep skiing for intermediate skiers.
Features - Chalet Chamois, La Tania
- Ski virtually to and from the door, 11 minutes' walk or a quick ski to ski school meeting point, La Tania bubble lift and resort centre
- 12 minutes' walk to bus stop to Les Praz, Courchevel 1550, 1650 and 1850, running every hour
- Free Wi-Fi
- Log burning fire
Accommodation - Chalet Chamois, La Tania
Chalet Chamois - sleeps 6 (room numbers shown in brackets):
- Main floor: Delightful lounge/dining room with log burning fire and balcony with alpine views. Bathroom and WC.
- Upper floor: Two twin bedrooms with balcony (1,2), further twin bedroom (3). Shower room and WC.
Meals - Chalet Chamois, La Tania
The chalet host will have a day off during the course of the week, during which you will be required to eat out.
• hearty breakfast with one cooked option
• afternoon tea with home-made cakes
• 3 course evening meal with house wine and coffee included (5 nights)
• 4 course farewell feast (1 night)