Chalet Mongellaz, La Tania
Chalet Mongellaz is nestled amongst pine trees. The Chalet Mongellaz, situated in La Tania, is the typical ‘chocolate box’ alpine style chalet. The chalet belongs to an architect so the layout and style of the chalet is well thought out and superbly executed. This chalet delivers on all levels and does not disappoint.
Features - Chalet Mongellaz, La Tania
- Iddylic winter wonderland setting
- En suite facilities in all rooms
- Close to Moretta Blanche and the Folyeres piste
- Satellite TV and multimedia ventre
- Ski and boot storage facilities
- 10 min walk to village centre
Accommodation - Chalet Mongellaz, La Tania
- 2 Twin rooms with en-suite showers & WC
- 1 Twin room with bath and WC
- Lounge/dining room and kitchen
- 2 Twin rooms with bath & WC
Meals - Chalet Mongellaz, La Tania
6 days of meals through out your stay. Your chalet hosts tradition day off will normally be during the middle of your stay. Breakfast will be on a 'help yourself' basis ad your host will be more than happy to help you choose and book a restaurant for your evening meal.
Breakfast including a selection of daily cooked options:
- Cooked options may include a selection of any of the following: eggs, beans, mushrooms, tomatoes, bacon or sausages.
- Fresh bread, mini pastries & a selection of preserves
- Choice of cereals
- Hot beverage of choice
- Apple and orange juice
Afternoon tea including:
- Home-made cakes, fresh bread, jam & preserves
- Selection of hot and cold drinks
- Fresh fruit bowl
Dinner: 4 Course evening meal with free flowing local wines until coffee is served.
- Nibbles & a glass of pre-dinner beverage
- Traditional Savoyard evening meal - complimented with upgraded wines
- Coffee, tea, herbal tea/infusions, chocolates and an after dinner drink (Cognac/brandy or Genepi)
- Complimentary bathroom essentials up on arrival
- Mineral water in your room upon arrival
- 6 days housekeeping service
Please Note: All dietary requirements catered for. Please advise the sales team at time of booking. Child meals are provided for including 'high teas'. Please advise the sales team at time of booking.