Chalets de La Tania, La Tania
Chalets de la Tania are located in a wooded hamlet within 10 minutes of the resort centre with its shops, bars and restaurants. Ideal for those on a limited budget, giving you access to The 3 Valleys at a bargain price.
Note: Chalets de La Tania is the name of a group of residences and not one property.
Features- Chalets de La Tania, La Tania
- Situated quiet area within walking distance of the ski slopes and resort centre.
- Rooms have shared facilties
- Fireplace/wood burning stove
- Ski & boot storage facilities
Accommodation- Chalets de La Tania, La Tania
- 3 x twin/double rooms
- 1 x room with bunk beds
- Bath, shower and seperate WC facilities are shared.
- Lounge with fireplace/wood burning stove
- Open plan dining area and kitchen
Meals - Chalets de La Tania, La Tania
6 days of meals through out your stay, Your chalet hosts tradition day off will normally be during the middle of your stay.
On the chalet hosts day off, breakfast will be on a 'help yourself' basis. Please be sure to talk with your host who will be more than happy to help you choose and book a restaurant for your evening meal.
Traditional continental breakfast including 2 daily cooked options (6 days per week):
- Cooked options including; eggs, toast, beans, mushrooms, tomatoes, bacon and sausages.
- Fresh bread, pastries and selection of preserves.
- Choice of cereals.
- Hot beverage of choice.
Afternoon tea including (6 days per week)
3 course evening meal and unlimited local wine until coffee is served (6 days per week):
- Home -made cakes, fresh bread, jam and preserves.
- Selection of hot and cold drinks.
Welcome drink & canapes/nibbles upon arrival.
Coffee, tea served after dinner.
6 day housekeeping servicePlease Note:
All dietary requirements catered for. Please advise the sales team at time of booking. Child meals are provided for including 'high teas'. Please advise the sales team at time of booking.