Les Hauts De Comborciere, La Toussuire
The LES HAUTS DE COMBORCIERE self-catering ski apartments in La Toussuire are located at the foot of the slopes and are 100m from the resort centre.
This residence has been built in the traditional Savoyard architectural style and is made up of 115 apartments shared between three 5-storey buildings (with lifts).
Guests staying in Les Hauts de Comborciere can make the most of the ski hire shop run by Olympic slalom champion (2002) Jean Pierre Vidal, which is located at the base of the residence.
Facilities - Les Hauts De Comborciere, La Toussuire
- Kitchenette with microwave/grill
- ceramic hot plates & dishwasher
Free of charge
- Indoor heated swimming pool and whirlpool
- One FREE sauna or steam room session per apartment per week
- Communal lounge with open fireplace
- Left-luggage facility
- Tea and coffee making facilities
- Hotel service options can be added at time of booking, proceed with booking for rates:
Sauna & steam room - 8 euros/session/apartment; 39 euros for 6 sessions/apartmentLaundry roomPool tableWi-Fi in reception areaCot or high-chair hire for children under 2 years 5 euros/day, 15 euros/stay each; baby kit hire (cot and high-chair) 7 euros/day, 25 euros/stay (all subject to availability, state at time of booking and pay locally)
- Beds made on arrival
- End of stay cleaning (excluding kitchenette)
- Beds made on arrival & end of stay cleaning (excluding kitchenette)
State at time of booking & pay locally when required; excluding covered parking and pets
- Covered parking - state and pay at same time as booking accommodation, proceed for rates
- Bed linen & towels included (change 7 euros/set)
- TV free of charge (may only have French channels)
- Pets - state and pay at same time as booking accommodation, proceed for rates (max. 2/apartment)
PRICES DO NOT INCLUDE: Security deposit (300 euros), local tourist tax, end of stay cleaning charges 35-69 euros (incurred if accommodation is not thoroughly cleaned on departure)
Meals - Les Hauts De Comborciere, La Toussuire
Travelfood hampers offer a convenient way of eating well on holiday without the incovenience of having to go to the supermarket. Balanced and varied meals are prepared from fresh ingredients, ready to be reheated in a "bain-marie".
For adults (from the age of 12 years) choose from options such as "Holiday", "Gourmet", "Vegetarian Gourmet" or "Gastronomic" and for children under 12 years choose the "Child Hamper". Full details can be found by following the link to the left or by proceeding with a booking.
The L'Elan restaurant offers a lunchtime and evening menu, as well as a take-away service ideal for groups who prefer to eat in the comfort of their apartment. A range of catering options can be booked and paid for at the same time as booking your accommodation, proceed for prices and details.