Les Hauts de Comborciere, La Toussuire, France
The HAUTS DE COMBORCIERE residence is situated at the foot of the slopes and in the resort centre.
This recently-constructed residence was built in a traditional style and is made up of three 5-storey buildings, totalling 115 apartments (with lifts).
Ski shop run by Jean Pierre Vidal, Olympic slalom champion in 2002, situated at the foot of the residence
L'Elan restaurant next to the residence's reception, open for lunch & evening meals. The restaurant also offers a takeaway service for evening meals.
Features-Les Hauts de Comborciere, La Toussuire
- Indoor heated swimming pool and whirlpool
- One FREE sauna or steam room session per apartment per week
- Cot and high chair loan (subject to availability, state at time of booking)
- Communal lounge with open fire
- Left-luggage facility.
- A: Beds made on arrival
- B: End of stay cleaning (excluding kitchenette)
- C: Beds made on arrival & end of stay cleaning (excluding kitchenette)
- Sauna & steam room, 8 euros/session or 39 euros for 7 sessions
- Laundry room
- Wifi in receptionarea
Accommodation-Les Hauts de Comborciere, La Toussuire
APARTMENTS EQUIPPED WITH : kitchenette with microwave/grill, ceramic hot plates & dishwasher, balcony.
2 BEDROOM APARTMENT: (sometimes split-level) sleeps 6, approx 47m², living area with single sofa bed & single pull-out bed, 2 twin bedrooms, bathroom + shower.
Meal- Les Hauts de Comborciere, La Toussuire