Chalet Hotel Al Pigher, La Villa
Chalet Hotel Al Pigher (the Beehive) is a charming Dolomite hotel that has been specifically designed for the comfort and enjoyment of the guests who stay there. The interior design of the hotel is specifically "Ladino "in style with wood panelled ceilings and floors as well as light airy public areas and bedrooms. The views from the sauna and mini spa are breathtaking as the hotel faces the grand Sasso Croce Mountain. The perfect location of the Al Pigher in the central, yet tranquil part of La Villa, a short distance (400m) to the centre means that you have easy access to the village as well as La Rua chair and the Piz la Ila gondola that takes you directly to the links for the famous Sella Ronda ski routes and pistes.
Features- Chalet Hotel Al Pigher, La Villa
- In a quiet but central location
- 4 minutes walk to lifts and access to Sella Ronda
- Comfortable lounge with panoramic views
- Residents' bar/cafe and sun-terrace
- Sauna & small relaxation area with panoramic mountain views
- Heated Ski & boot-room
Accommodation- Chalet Hotel Al Pigher, La Villa
Lights and airy bedrooms, all en suite with TV & balconyFirst Floor:
(Rooms 101 & 105) - Continental twin with shower/wc/balcony. (Rooms 102, 103, 104 & 106) - Continental twin + single sofa-bed with shower/wc/balcony. Suite (Room 107) - Sleeps 2-4: Continental twin, separate lounge with double sofa-bed, with shower/wc and balcony off both rooms.
Second Floor: (Rooms 201 & 205) - Continental twin with shower/wc/balcony. (Rooms 202, 203, 204 & 206) - Continental twin + single sofa-bed with shower/wc/balcony. Suite (Room 207) - Sleeps 2-4: Continental twin, separate lounge with double sofa-bed, with shower/wc and balcony off both rooms.
Third Floor: (Room 301) - Double with shower/wc. (Room 302) - Twin (separate beds) with shower/wc
Meals- Chalet Hotel Al Pigher, La Villa
The chalet host will have a day off during the course of the week, during which you will be required to eat out.
- Buffet breakfast with daily hot option
- Free afternoon tea and coffee and freshly baked cake
- 5 course dinners with choice of menu, follows by coffee and chocolates
- Aperitif and choice of complimentary quality wines with dinner
- Special celebratory dinners on Christmas Day and New Year's Eve