Chalet Hotel Al Pigher - La Villa, Italy
The Al Pigher (the Beehive) is a charming Dolomite hotel where you will be well looked after by your team of our chefs and hosts. Attractively designed in traditional local style, with lovely light and airy rooms, fresh colours and light wood panelling, the hotel offers a warm welcome in an ideal location. La Villa's pretty village centre is just a short walk away, as is the Gardenezza chairlift and the Piz la Ila gondola that takes you directly to the Alta Badia ski area which links to the famous Sella Ronda ski routes and pistes.
Features- Chalet Hotel Al Pigher, La Villa
- Charming Chalet Hotel in quiet but central location 10 minutes' walk (1km) to La Villa centre
- Chairlift only 4 minutes' walk (400m)
- Heated ski & boot room
- Comfortable bedrooms, all en suite with satellite TV, hairdryer and most with balcony
- Comfortable lounge with panoramic views
- Bar/café with comfortable seating
- Dining room with mountain decor
- Sun terrace
- Sauna & small relaxation area with panoramic views of the Sasso Croce mountains
- Free Wi-Fi
- Ski room
Accommodation- Chalet Hotel Al Pigher, La Villa
Reception, dining room, cosy bar, sun terrace, heated ski & boot room.
Rooms 101 & 105 - Continental twin* with shower/wc/balcony.
Rooms 102, 103, 104 & 106 - Continental twin* + sofa-bed with shower/wc/balcony.
Room 107 (Family Suite) - Family Suite consisting of one room with Austrian twin and balcony and one room with double sofa bed, sharing shower/wc
Rooms 201 & 205 - Continental twin* with shower/wc/balcony.
Rooms 202, 203, 204 & 206 - Continental twin* + sofa-bed with shower/wc/balcony.
Suite 207 - Family Suite consisting of one room with Austrian twin and balcony and one room with double sofa bed, sharing shower/wc
Room 301 & 302 - Double room (301) and separate twin room (302), shower/wc under eaves
Lounge, sauna and relaxation area with Kneipp therapy path - with panoramic views of the Sasso Croce Mountain
Meals- Chalet Hotel Al Pigher, La Villa
"Free wine included worth over €100".
- Full skiers' buffet breakfast is included 7 days per week†
- Afternoon tea/ coffee with a selection of cakes†
- 5-course evening meals with choice of menu, including pre-dinner apèritif, choice of complimentary wines with dinner followed by tea/coffee & chocolates†
- Complimentary tea & coffee available all day†
- Special celebratory dinners on Christmas Day and New Year's Eve
- Friendly service from your Chalet Hotel team
†Breakfast hot option, afternoon tea and dinner is 6 days per week, due to Chalet hotel staff's day off.