15 Apr 2015 (7 nights)
Gatwick to Calgary
Room Only Hotel
Per Person based on 2 sharing.
No reviews yet. Be first — write one now!
- 5000m from slopes
- 10m from bus stop
- 4500m from town
- Fire Place
- Jacuzzi/Hot Tub
- Games Room
- Car Park
- Safe/Deposit Box
- Pool Table
- Wi-Fi (Free)
Deer Lodge, Lake Louise
This charming traditional style 90 year old mountain lodge is set in magnificent scenery, within walking distance to Lake Louise and the Chateau.
Features - Deer Lodge, Lake Louise
- Location: The free ski bus takes you to the slopes in few minutes.
- Roof top hot tub with superb views.
- Mount Fairview dining experience with superb rocky mountain cuisine
- Lounge with fireplace.
Accommodation - Deer Lodge, Lake Louise
- Lodge rooms with double or with 2 doubles.
- Tower room with queen bed and are in the original part of the lodge and larger Heritage room with private balcony and choice of rooms of one king or 2 doubles in the room.
- All rooms feature bath, telephone and in room safes.
- Heritage and Tower rooms have hair dryers and coffee maker.
- Internet connection
- Non-smoking rooms available?
- Room safe
- Tea or coffee making facilities
Snow, Webcams & Piste Map
Total Runs: 135
N, S, E, W
Direction of Slopes
- Heated Outdoor Pool
- Ice Rink
- Indoor Pool
- Walking Trails
- Snow sure
- Good for off piste
- Good for families
Lake Louise Accommodation
Calgary (2h 30min)
Times above are estimations for guidance only.
Snow, Webcams & Piste Map
Current Condition: Very good piste conditions, best at top
Terms and Conditions
Iglu acts as a travel agent for disclosed principals/tour operators, further details
of which will be made available at the time of booking. Your holiday contract will
be bound by the tour operators terms and conditions.
Prices are shown for a basic room or unit, can be subject to change and are indicative
until time of booking. Please call on 0208 544 7114 for prices for other travel
and room options for this property.
The price shown includes 7 nights accommodation,
with flights from Gatwick.
Prices shown are per person per week based on maximum occupancy. Descriptions and
quality ratings are provided by the Tour Operator (or one of the Tour Operators
where similar holidays are offered by more than one supplier). We reserve the right
to make minor adjustments to the description or rating based on staff and customer
feedback. For payments by credit card, a 2.5% credit card charge (4% for AMEX) will
be added to your invoice. If you pay by a UK issued debit card, there is no charge.
All bookings are subject to a £5 per person Passenger Admin Fee charged by Iglu.com.