Post Hotel , Lake Louise
This ‘Relais & Chateaux’ Hotel has an elegant European atmosphere and is renowned for its excellent cuisine. It is situated a short walk from the shops and amenities, and the free ski bus stops outside. Perched amidst the natural wonders of Banff Park this is a truly elegant lodge-style hotel with every notable facility. Thanks to the efforts of Hotel owner George Schwarz, the wine list at the Post Hotel has become one of the most comprehensive in the country and continues to impress dining room guests.
Features - Post Hotel , Lake Louise
- gourmet restaurant
- bar, pub
- indoor pool, hot tub, steam room, fitness room
- full service ‘Temple Mountain’ spa (fee)
Accommodation - Post Hotel , Lake Louise
- Hotel rooms have either queen or 2 double beds, balcony/terrace, TV, video, phone, safe, bathrobes, whirlpool bath, shower, wc.
- Fireplace rooms have a king bed and open fireplace.
- Fireplace suites (sleep 1-3) in addition have single bed, sitting area, mini fridge, coffee maker, balcony, two bathrooms, one with whirlpool bath other with shower