Ski Inclusive- Great Divide Lodge, Lake Louise
The Great Divide Lodge is an exciting addition to the Lake Louise programme this year, with a truly exceptional array of added value offers, with meals and drinks, your lift-pass and equipment rental all included in the cost of your holiday!
Features - Great Divide Lodge, Lake Louise
- Wood-panelled restaurant/cosy bar lounge
- Hot-tub and sauna where you can soothe away any ski day aches and pains
- The lodge is situated just inside the British Columbia border on the famously scenic Kicking Horse Pass
- The superb Lake Louise ski area is just 10 minutes away using the free ski bus
- Free Lake Louise lift pass
- Free ski or board hire for duration of your stay
- Free boot hire for duration of your stay
- Free daily ski bus to Lake Louise ski area
- Free afternoon tea/coffee/soft drinks, with a selection of cookies & snacks
- Free tea or coffee after dinner
- Friendly service from the Great Divide Lodge team
Accommodation - Great Divide Lodge, Lake Louise
All rooms face the valley for the best mountain views, and are simply furnished. All have TV and bath/ shower & WC.
Meals - Great Divide Lodge, Lake Louise
The chalet host will have a day off during the course of the week, during which you will be required to eat out.
Skiers' breakfast, with a daily hot option
3 course evening meals, with a glass of wine or beer included each evening
Special Celebration Menus included on Christmas Day & New Year's Eve