The Fairmont Chateau, Lake Louise, Canada
The magnificent Fairmont Chateau Lake Louise offers a high class of accommodation with beautiful scenic views of the surrounding mountains and frozen lake. The spectacular settings and every conceivable amenity with excellent standards of service makes Fairmont Chateau Lake Louise a resort in its own right.
Location: Set along the frozen lake. Shuttle bus picks you up from the hotel to the ski areas.
Features - The Fairmont Chateau, Lake Louise
- Room Service
- Various Shops
- Indoor Pool
- Hot tub
- Steam Room
- Health Club
- Executive gold floor
Accommodation - The Fairmont Chateau, Lake Louise
- Fairmont rooms sleep 1-2 and have King bed or 2 twin beds.
- Fairmont Lakeside rooms have spectacular views of the lake and glaciers.
- Deluxe rooms are larger and sleep 1-4 persons with 1 king or 2 queen size beds.
- Deluxe Lakeside rooms have the views of glaciers and frozen lake.
- Suites are possible on request.
- All rooms have bath, shower, TV, fridge, coffee maker, phone, hairdryer.
- Gold Floor Rooms are also available on the exclusive 'Fairmont Gold Floor' at a supplement.
- Cable or satellite programmes
- Minibar or fridge
- Tea or coffee making facilities
Meals - The Fairmont Chateau, Lake Louise