Hyatt Regency, Lake Tahoe
Situated on the north shore of Lake Tahoe, with its own private beach, the Hyatt Regency is close to several of Lake Tahoe’s ski resorts. Diamond Peak, Alpine Meadows, Northstar and Squaw Valley; are all serviced by a complimentary shuttle while it is only a 25min (approx) drive to Heavenly on the south shore. It is the perfect base from which to experience the many areas Lake Tahoe has to offer.
Quite possibly the most luxurious property in Lake Tahoe, the Hyatt Regency exudes quality. Designed in the style of a 1920’s grand lodge with large beams, leather furniture and granite tops throughout, it has somewhat of a classic theme.
Features - Hyatt Regency, Lake Tahoe
- Stunning lakeside location
- Wealth of ski areas closeby
- 24 hours inhouse casino
- 24 hour fully equipped fitness centre
- Stillwater Spa and Salon
- 500ft lakefront beach
- Lagoon-style pool
- Two hot tubs
- 8 restaurants of varying world cuisine
- 'Long Eagle Grill' is an award winning restaurant with 2 rock fireplaces and show kitchen
- High speed internet access
- Business centre
- Complimentary parking
- An on-site Hertz rental car desk
Accommodation- Hyatt Regency, Lake Tahoe
All 422 rooms are spacious with the majority featuring 2 Queen beds, TV with in-roon pay movies, telephone, daily newspaper, hairdryer, tea and coffee facilities, an in-room safe and high speed internet access.