Chalet-hotel Rosa, Lauterbrunnen
Built in 1658 fully renovated to the highest modern standard in 2006! This house will provide the best chalet-hotel accommodation in the programme. It is right in the centre of the village located in one of the most dramatic valleys in the Alps. You can ski back to the house from Murren for most of the season.
The Rosa is right in the village of Lauterbrunnen very close to the shops, banks, post office, equipment rental shop, various bars and cafes and not too close to the Horner Bar, the surprisingly good local night spot.
Features - Chalet-hotel Rosa, Lauterbrunnen
- Total internal renovation to exacting Swiss standards.
- Ski back from Murren.
- Heated boot rack, one minute ride to the lifts, new gondola to the Murren side.
- Faster access to the three areas than many hotel locations.
- Superb accommodation in Switzerland at exceptional prices
Accommodation - Chalet-hotel Rosa, Lauterbrunnen
The average room size is bigger than all other chalet-hotels in the brochure. The large lounge, with log burning fire has plenty of room. There is a separate dinning room served from the professionally equipped kitchen. The house will hold up to thirty two guest as four of the eleven rooms are spacious and can have extra beds. All the rooms are en suite and have hair dryers.
Meals - Chalet-hotel Rosa, Lauterbrunnen
- Buffet breakfast with cooked dish
- After-ski tea
- 3 course evening meal includes wine, cheese & coffee (6 nights only)