5 Dec 2015 (7 nights)
Gatwick to Innsbruck
Half Board Hotel
Per Person based on 2 sharing.
- 100m from slopes
- 10m from bus stop
- 50m from town
- Fire Place
- Wi-Fi (Paid Locally)
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Health Spa
- Safe/Deposit Box
- Mini Bar
- Beauty Salon
Hotel Berghof, Lech
The luxurious Berghof is one of Lech’s leading hotels and is full of Austrian charm thanks to the hospitable Burger family. It is comfortably and stylishly decorated and enjoys superb views from its enviable position above the village centre.
Features -Hotel Berghof, Lech
- Location A private lift takes you straight from the ski room into the centre and from there it is just a few metres to either the Rüfikopf cable-car or to the Schlosskopf chairlift across the road.
- Inviting lounge and bar with open fireplace
- Large, south-facing sun terrace and café with superb views
- Residents and à la carte restaurants
- Large modern spa area with various saunas and steam rooms and gym (Free)
- Wide range of beauty treatments and massages (pay locally)
- Wi-Fi internet access (Free)
- Steam room
Accommodation -Hotel Berghof, Lech
- All rooms are tastefully furnished with digital TV, telephone, radio, minibar, safe, Wi-Fi internet access, bathrobes, slippers and hairdryer
- ‘Arlberg’ Austrian twins (25m²) have bath
- Superior ‘Omershorn’ Austrian twins (36m²) have bath, lounge area, DVD player and south-facing balcony
- Larger Superior ‘Seekopf’ Austrian twins (45m²) with bath, lounge area and south-facing balcony and ‘Hasenfluh’ double rooms with shower and south-facing balcony are available on request
- ‘Karhorn’ singles have bath and lounge area
- Type ‘Omershorn’ and ‘Seekopf’ can sleep up to 4
- Cable or satellite programmes
- Minibar or fridge
- Room safe
- Wireless internet
Meals -Hotel Berghof, Lech
- Meals First class cuisine.
- Hot and cold buffet breakfast and 5 course nouvelle cuisine style evening meal with 3 main dish choices, daily salad buffet and cheese selection
- Weekly speciality buffet and candlelit gala dinner with piano music
- Fondue evening on request
- Special Christmas dinner and New Year gala dinner with champagne, live music and midnight buffet included (jacket and tie required).
Snow, Webcams & Piste Map
Total Runs: 134
N, S, E, W
Direction of Slopes
- Ice Rink
- Indoor Pool
- Health Spa
- Walking Trails
- Snow sure
- Good for off piste
- High altitude skiing
- Traditional village resort
- Good for families
- Lively après ski
- Exclusive Resort
- Good For Groups
- Resort bus
- Tourist Office
Friedrichshafen (1h 30min)
Innsbruck (1h 15min)
Munich (3h 25min)
Times above are estimations for guidance only.
Snow, Webcams & Piste Map
Current Condition: Spring weather taking its toll on the snow
Write a Review
Hotel Berghof Reviews
Customer Average Rating
Terms and Conditions
Iglu acts as a travel agent for disclosed principals/tour operators, further details
of which will be made available at the time of booking. Your holiday contract will
be bound by the tour operators terms and conditions.
Prices are shown for a basic room or unit, can be subject to change and are indicative
until time of booking. Please call on 020 8544 7114 for prices for other travel
and room options for this property.
The price shown includes 7 nights accommodation,
with flights from Gatwick.
Prices shown are per person per week based on maximum occupancy. Descriptions and
quality ratings are provided by the Tour Operator (or one of the Tour Operators
where similar holidays are offered by more than one supplier). We reserve the right
to make minor adjustments to the description or rating based on staff and customer
feedback. For payments by credit card, a 2.5% credit card charge (4% for AMEX) will
be added to your invoice. If you pay by a UK issued debit card, there is no charge.
All bookings are subject to a £5 per person Passenger Admin Fee charged by Iglu.com.