Hotel Berghof, Lech
The luxurious Berghof is one of Lech’s leading hotels and is full of Austrian charm thanks to the hospitable Burger family. It is comfortably and stylishly decorated and enjoys superb views from its enviable position above the village centre.
Features -Hotel Berghof, Lech
- Location A private lift takes you straight from the ski room into the centre and from there it is just a few metres to either the Rüfikopf cable-car or to the Schlosskopf chairlift across the road.
- Inviting lounge and bar with open fireplace
- Large, south-facing sun terrace and café with superb views
- Residents and à la carte restaurants
- Large modern spa area with various saunas and steam rooms and gym (Free)
- Wide range of beauty treatments and massages (pay locally)
- Wi-Fi internet access (Free)
- Steam room
Accommodation -Hotel Berghof, Lech
- All rooms are tastefully furnished with digital TV, telephone, radio, minibar, safe, Wi-Fi internet access, bathrobes, slippers and hairdryer
- ‘Arlberg’ Austrian twins (25m²) have bath
- Superior ‘Omershorn’ Austrian twins (36m²) have bath, lounge area, DVD player and south-facing balcony
- Larger Superior ‘Seekopf’ Austrian twins (45m²) with bath, lounge area and south-facing balcony and ‘Hasenfluh’ double rooms with shower and south-facing balcony are available on request
- ‘Karhorn’ singles have bath and lounge area
- Type ‘Omershorn’ and ‘Seekopf’ can sleep up to 4
- Cable or satellite programmes
- Minibar or fridge
- Room safe
- Wireless internet
Meals -Hotel Berghof, Lech
- Meals First class cuisine.
- Hot and cold buffet breakfast and 5 course nouvelle cuisine style evening meal with 3 main dish choices, daily salad buffet and cheese selection
- Weekly speciality buffet and candlelit gala dinner with piano music
- Fondue evening on request
- Special Christmas dinner and New Year gala dinner with champagne, live music and midnight buffet included (jacket and tie required).