Chalet Alpenland, Lech
Chalet Alpenland is an attractive, modern Tyrolean chalet. The chalet boasts a spacious living area with Satellite TV, a separate light and airy dining area. The bedrooms are all a good size and are comfortably furnished, some have balconies with fantastic views over the valley. The sauna is a great place to unwind after a great day on the slopes. Lech is a very environmentally friendly resort and the chalet has recently installed a resort powered steam heat-exchange heating system.
Chalet Alpenland enjoys a stunning, ski-in/out location in the Zug Valley. Zug is a pretty, rural hamlet on the outskirts of Lech and is home to a small selection of bars and restaurants including the renowned Rote Wand. The chalet is next to the Zugerbahn chairlift, giving direct access to the magnificent Lech ski area. Intermediate/advanced skiers can enjoy skiing quite literally back to the chalet door whilst beginners need simply to take the regular free ski bus into Lech for their lessons, which takes five minutes (approx). The service currently runs until 3am (small charge in the evening) so that you can enjoy the atmosphere, tradition and sheer decadence of Lech town itself. Snow boots and easy to carry bags are needed for arrival as the steep access to the chalet can be very snowy.
Features - Chalet Alpenland, Lech
- Satellite TV
- TV's with Cable in all bedrooms
Accommodation - Chalet Alpenland, Lech
- Room 1 = Austrian twin with bath and WC
- Ski room
- Dining room
- Sauna and separate shower
- 2 separate WCs
- Rooms 2 - 3 = 2 Austrian twins with shower, WC and balcony
- Room 4 = Austrian twin with shower and WC
- Room 5 = Austrian twin (plus additional sofa bed) with shower and WC
- Rooms 6 & 7 = 2 Austrian twins with balcony, shared shower and WC for rooms 6 & 7
- Rooms 8 - 9 = 2 Austrian twins, shared shower and WC for rooms 8 & 9
Chalet staff live in.
Meals - Chalet Alpenland, Lech
The chalet host will have a day off during the course of the week, during which you will be required to eat out.
Great food matters a lot to us and we take great care in planning and creating our delicious menus. We set high standards for our food and we test and taste every one of our recipes. Our menus are specially designed to give you what your body needs for active days on the mountain.
- enjoy starting the day with an enhanced cooked breakfast
- in the evening enjoy an aperitif followed by
- a delicious freshly cooked 4 course meal
- selection of superior regional wines until coffee
- after-dinner chocolates to accompany your coffee