Chalet Hotel Alexandra, Lech, Austria
The Alexandra is a delightful property, which combines high standards of comfort with a warm and welcoming style, all in an enviably convenient location here in one of Austria’s most prestigious resorts.
Ski access is easy, with a main chairlift only approximately 4 minutes walk away to whisk you straight up and off into this matchless ski area, and a blue run home which brings you back close to the hotel. For après ski and evening entertainment, the huge choice available in the village centre is only approx. 6-8 minutes walk away.
The comfortable, well-appointed bedrooms offer every home comfort, and you can relax in style in the lounge/bar or unwind in the stylish ‘Wellness’ area, before enjoying our excellent Chalet Hotel cuisine in the attractive dining-room.
Features - Chalet Hotel Alexandra, Lech
- Stylish Chalet Hotel, full of traditional Tyrolean charm and comfort
- Superb location close to village centre, ski-lifts and slopes
- Main Schlosskopf chairlift only approx.4 minutes’ walk (400m)
- Ski back virtually to the doorstep
- Excellent ‘Wellness’ area with sauna, steam-room, hot-tub, relaxation zone & sun-terrace
- Comfortable bedrooms, all with private en suite facilities and hairdryer, and most with balcony
- Spacious dining-room and lounge/bar with log fireplace
Accommodation - Chalet Hotel Alexandra, Lech
Lower Ground Floor:
- Wellness area with steam-room, sauna, Jacuzzi bath-tub & showers
- Relaxation area with loungers; 2 wc’s
- Main Entrance, Reception, Ski and boot-room
- Dining room/Bar/Lounge with log fire, Kitchen
- Lift to all floors
- Rooms 102, 103 Continental twin/triple/quad with bath/wc/balcony
- Room 104 Continental twin/triple with bath/wc/balcony
- Room 105 Single with shower/wc
- Room 106 Continental twin with bath/wc and balcony
- Rooms 207, 209 Continental twin/triple/quad with bath/wc/balcony
- Room 208 Single with shower/wc and balcony
- Room 210 Continental twin/triple/quad with bath/wc/balcony
- Rooms 211, 214 Continental twin/triple with bath/wc/balcony
- Room 212 Single plus single sofa-bed with shower & wc
- Rooms 207 & 208 - can be inter-connecting if required
- Room 315 - continental twin/triple/quad with shower/wc/balcony
- Room 317 - continental twin/triple/quad with bath/wc/balcony
- Room 318 - continental twin/triple with shower/wc
- Room 319,321 - continental twin/triple with bath/wc
Meals - Chalet Hotel Alexandra, Lech
For six days of the week the staff prepares all your meals.
Breakfast: We pride ourselves on giving you a great breakfast to start your day, with a choice of cereals, fresh fruit and juices, yoghurts, plentiful English tea and good filter coffee, bread freshly baked in our chalets each morning (plus croissants in France), cold meats, cheeses and preserves, and boiled eggs. This is normally presented buffet-style for you to help yourself. And to cap it all, we also cook a hot dish of the day for you six days per week, such as sausage and bacon or pancakes with fresh fruit, individually served.
On the chalet hosts’ day off, they will prepare a Continental style breakfast for you, which will be left for you to help yourselves, and that evening you have the chance to eat out in one of the local cafés or restaurants – our resort team will be happy to provide some suggestions. In our Chalet Hotels, a full buffet breakfast (including hot option) is also served on the staff’s day off.
Afternoon Tea: The traditional 'welcome home' after a day on the slopes will be laid out for you in your chalet or Chalet Hotel, ready for your return, every day except on the staff's one day off per week. A good cup of tea or coffee is the perfect accompaniment to a delicious slice of freshly home-baked cake and keeps hungry skiers happy until dinner is ready.
Children's High Tea: In Chalets and Chalet Hotels with family guests, High Tea provides children under 13 years with a healthy menu, tailored more towards children's tastes and puréed food is available for infants on request. High Tea is at 5.30pm, and children do not join the main adult-only dinner.
Dinner: A tasty and innovative, freshly cooked dinner will be prepared for you six nights per week by your Chalet Host - or by an experienced and professional chef in our larger chalets - and served with a choice of wines. Our four-course adult-only chalet dinners start with canapés and an apéritif, followed by an appetiser, main course and dessert, and completed by coffee with chocolates to round off your evening. Your choice of complimentary quality wines is unlimited during the meal service, and freshly chilled water is also of course always available.
A special feature of our Chalet Hotels is a more extensive culinary experience for our guests. With the greater kitchen facilities of a hotel, our professional chefs are able to offer choices of menu at dinner, generally including lighter as well as more hearty options, and always a vegetarian choice for each course. Guests will be asked to choose their evening meals at breakfast for that evening from a varied daily selection. Vegetarian options are always on our 'Culinary Choice' menu in our Chalet Hotels, and are available in our chalets if you advise us in advance.