Haldenhof Hotel, Lech
Small and exclusive, this country style hotel has a good central location in the village. It owes its warm and cosy atmosphere to the friendly, English-speaking Schwärzler family and staff. Location: 2 minutes' (200m) from the village centre and lifts, it is possible to ski to within a few metres of the hotel.
Features - Haldenhof Hotel, Lech
- Homely lounge with open fireplace
- Games room
- Internet access
- Jacuzzi - indoor
- Lounge area
- Safe deposit boxes
Accommodation - Haldenhof Hotel, Lech
23 Bedrooms. All attractively and individually furnished standard twins have bath, radio, phone, digital TV with BBC1 and 2, safe, hairdryer, bathrobes, slippers and free WI-FI internet access. Superior rooms are larger with a lounge area and singles have bath or shower.
Meals - Haldenhof Hotel, Lech
- Hot and cold buffet breakfast
- 5 course dinner with choice of 2 main dishes plus salad buffet and cheese selection
- Weekly gala dinner and fondue or Austrian evening
- Christmas gala dinner with wine-tasting, New Year gala dinner with champagne and live music and Carnival party with live music and gala dinner on Shrove Tuesday