Hotel Haldenhof, Lech
Small and exclusive, this popular hotel has been welcoming Inghams guests for many years. The friendly, English-speaking Schwärzler family and staff ensure a warm home-from-home atmosphere.
Features -Hotel Haldenhof, Lech
- Location: 2 minutes' (200m) from the village centre and lifts, it is possible to ski to within a few metres of the hotel (off-piste)
- Homely lounge with open fireplace and bar
- Sun terrace
- DVD room with playstation, Wii, home cinema and beamer
- Leisure area with various saunas and steam rooms, vitality massage pool and relaxation room (Free)
- Massage and physiotherapy treatments (pay locally)
- Babyphones available
- Room service (drinks served until midnight), car hire (pay locally)
- Steam room
- Room service
- TV room
- The whole hotel is non-smoking.
Accommodation -Hotel Haldenhof, Lech
- All attractively and individually furnished Standard Austrian twins have bath and sleep up to 3
- Newly refurbished Superior rooms sleep up to 4 and are larger with a lounge area
- Singles have a bath or shower
- All rooms have recently been refurbished and have radio, iPad, telephone, digital TV with BBC1 and 2, safe, hairdryer, bathrobes, slippers and free WI-FI internet access.
- Cable or satellite programmes
- Room safe
- Wireless internet
Meals -Hotel Haldenhof, Lech
- Hot and cold buffet breakfast
- 5 course evening meal with choice of 2 main dishes plus salad buffet and cheese selection
- Weekly gala dinner and fondue or Austrian evening
- Christmas gala dinner with soft drinks and wine
- New Year gala dinner with champagne and live music.