Hotel Arlberg, Lech
This superb, luxuriously furnished and comfortable hotel presents a special ambience and first class service thanks to the hospitable Schneider family. Occupying a prime position in the heart of the village, beside the main lifts, the Arlberg is Lech’s leading hotel and enjoys an excellent reputation around the world. This luxury 5* hotel certainly lives up to its reputation. The lounge and bar are welcoming and cosy with a country house feel. The hotel has a newly renovated spa area with swimming pool with a variety of treatments on offer.
Features - Hotel Arlberg, Lech
- spacious lounge/cocktail bar with comfortable armchairs
- second lounge
- sun terrace and café patio
- charming piano-bar
- residents' and à la carte restaurant
- original farmhouse stüberl
- recently renovated spa area (400m²) with sauna and Turkish bath
- indoor pool
- fitness room
- free internet
Accommodation - Hotel Arlberg, Lech
Whilst the comfortable rooms and suites are traditionally furnished they all benefit from large modern bathrooms. Bedroom:
52. Superior twins have lounge area, bath or shower, radio, safe, telephone and cable TV; some have balcony. Single rooms have shower. Junior suites and suites are available on request.
Meals - Hotel Arlberg, Lech
- Award winning cuisine and excellent reputation for fine wines.
- Hot and cold buffet breakfast
- 4 course gourmet dinner with several choices of menu plus daily salad buffet and cheese selection.
- Welcome cocktail and gala dinner. Christmas and New Year gala dinners included.