Hotel Elisabeth, Lech
The Elisabeth is a magnificent hotel boasting an enviable location only a short walk from the Rüfikopf and Schlegelkopf lifts and a 2-minute stroll from the village centre. The Gafgo family have been offering their guests the very best in service and cuisine for many years.
Take time for yourself and relax in the wellness spa with its indoor swimming pool, herbal steam bath, classic sauna and whirlpool. A solarium, massage and beauty treatments are available at a local charge for the ultimate in pampering.
Features - Hotel Elisabeth, Lech
- Superb location close to the main lifts (5 minutes walk) and resort centre (2 minute walk)
- Food and wine lovers delight
- Impressive wellbeing area including indoor pool, whirlpool, sauna, steam room and relaxation area
- Solarium and massage charged locally
- Welcoming family run hotel
Accommodation - Hotel Elisabeth, Lech
25 bedrooms. All twin/triple rooms have a lounge area, shower or bath, WC, hairdryer, cable TV, radio, safe, bathrobes and slippers and wireless access within the hotel.
Meals - Hotel Elisabeth, Lech
- The hotel is a gastronomic delight.
- Fill up on a rich hot and cold buffet breakfast in the morning and be welcomed back by delicious smelling strudel in the afternoon.
- Revel in 5-course evening meals with a choice of main course and salad buffet and indulge in the weekly Chinese fondue.
- The wine list is extensive and caters for the most discerning wine connoisseur.