Hotel Gotthard, Lech
Run by the Walch family for more than 50 years, the Gotthard has superb spa facilities, delicious cuisine and lots of "special touches" to ensure every stay here is memorable. With a superb central village location, and a mere 2-minute walk to the Rüfikopf lift, skiing convenience is guaranteed.
Unwind in the revitalising spa area with its indoor pool, 3 saunas, whirlpool, steam room and fitness room. Relaxing massages and a solarium are available at a local charge. Children can enjoy the playroom and an evening babysitting service is also available (payable locally).
Features - Hotel Gotthard, Lech
- Family run hotel
- 2-minute stroll to the ski lift
- Central village location
- Indoor pool, 3 saunas, whirlpool, steam room and fitness room
- Solarium and massage charged locally
- Famous in-house bakery and delicious cuisine
- Sleepyhead service - breakfast until midday
- Bar with lounge and fireplace
- Children's playroom with toys
- Internet terminal (charged locally)
- Live music twice a week
Accommodation - Hotel Gotthard, Lech
56 bedrooms. All double bedrooms are comfortably furnished with a private bath, WC, hairdryer, safe, satellite TV, bathrobes, slippers and radio. Many bedrooms also feature a balcony. Suites are available on request.
Please Note: Interconnecting & rooms and suites available on request.
Meals - Hotel Gotthard, Lech
- Extensive hot and cold buffet breakfast
- 4 course evening meals with choice of main course and daily salad buffet and cheeseboard
- Christmas and New Year's Eve gala dinners included