18 Apr 2015 (7 nights)
Gatwick to Innsbruck
Half Board Hotel
Per Person based on 3 sharing.
No reviews yet. Be first — write one now!
- 400m from slopes
- 200m from bus stop
- 200m from town
- 200m from ski school
- 200m from lift
- Fire Place
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Safe/Deposit Box
- Wi-Fi (Free)
Hotel Haldenhof, Lech
Small and exclusive, this popular hotel has been welcoming Inghams guests for many years. The friendly, English-speaking Schwärzler family and staff ensure a warm home-from-home atmosphere.
Features -Hotel Haldenhof, Lech
- Location: 2 minutes' (200m) from the village centre and lifts, it is possible to ski to within a few metres of the hotel (off-piste)
- Homely lounge with open fireplace and bar
- Sun terrace
- DVD room with playstation, Wii, home cinema and beamer
- Leisure area with various saunas and steam rooms, vitality massage pool and relaxation room (Free)
- Massage and physiotherapy treatments (pay locally)
- Babyphones available
- Room service (drinks served until midnight)
Accommodation -Hotel Haldenhof, Lech
- All attractively and individually furnished Standard Austrian twins have bath and sleep up to 3
- Newly refurbished Superior rooms sleep up to 4 and are larger with a lounge area
- Singles have a bath or shower
- All rooms have recently been refurbished and have radio, iPad, telephone, digital TV with BBC1 and 2, safe, hairdryer, bathrobes, slippers and free WI-FI internet access.
- Cable or satellite programmes
- Room safe
- Wireless internet
Meals -Hotel Haldenhof, Lech
- Hot and cold buffet breakfast
- 5 course evening meal with choice of 2 main dishes plus salad buffet and cheese selection
- Weekly gala dinner and fondue or Austrian evening
- Christmas gala dinner with soft drinks and wine
- New Year gala dinner with champagne and live music.
Snow, Webcams & Piste Map
Total Runs: 134
N, S, E, W
Direction of Slopes
- Ice Rink
- Indoor Pool
- Health Spa
- Walking Trails
- Snow sure
- Good for off piste
- High altitude skiing
- Traditional village resort
- Good for families
- Lively après ski
- Exclusive Resort
- Good For Groups
- Resort bus
- Tourist Office
Friedrichshafen (1h 30min)
Innsbruck (1h 15min)
Munich (3h 25min)
Times above are estimations for guidance only.
Snow, Webcams & Piste Map
Current Condition: Resort is closed for the season
Terms and Conditions
Iglu acts as a travel agent for disclosed principals/tour operators, further details
of which will be made available at the time of booking. Your holiday contract will
be bound by the tour operators terms and conditions.
Prices are shown for a basic room or unit, can be subject to change and are indicative
until time of booking. Please call on 0208 544 7114 for prices for other travel
and room options for this property.
The price shown includes 7 nights accommodation,
with flights from Gatwick.
Prices shown are per person per week based on maximum occupancy. Descriptions and
quality ratings are provided by the Tour Operator (or one of the Tour Operators
where similar holidays are offered by more than one supplier). We reserve the right
to make minor adjustments to the description or rating based on staff and customer
feedback. For payments by credit card, a 2.5% credit card charge (4% for AMEX) will
be added to your invoice. If you pay by a UK issued debit card, there is no charge.
All bookings are subject to a £5 per person Passenger Admin Fee charged by Iglu.com.