Hotel Pfefferkorn's, Lech, Austria
The Pfefferkorn's Hotel offers a relaxing holiday in the heart of the fashionable resort of Lech. The hotel is perfectly positioned for the Rüfikopf and Schlegelkopf lifts.
Let off a little steam in the sauna complex complete with Finnish sauna, Turkish steam bath, Kneipp pool, solarium (local charge) and waterfall shower. A wealth of massage treatments are also available to pamper body and soul (payable locally). The "Eisbar" and sun terrace are perfect settings for a mulled wine or a glass of prosecco. Pfefferkorn's club lounge is the meeting point for night owls.
Features - Hotel Pfefferkorn's, Lech, Austria
- Resort centre location
- Close to main ski lifts
- Spacious rooms and suites
- Sauna complex with Finnish sauna, Turkish steam bath, kneipp pool
- Solarium (extra charge)
- Friendly ambience
- Sun terrace
Accommodation - Hotel Pfefferkorn's, Lech, Austria
Twin rooms with en suite shower and Suites for 4 people with private bath offer comfort perfectly blended with stylish decor. All rooms are lovingly furnished with facilities such as satellite TV, bathrobes, fridge, hairdryer, safe, internet connection and a balcony from which to enjoy views of the surrounding mountains.
Meals - Hotel Pfefferkorn's, Lech
- Cosy ambience, warm and friendly welcome and great cuisine, the "Pfeffermühle" restaurant offers both an Austrian and international menu with an extensive wine list.
- A delicious buffet breakfast greets you at the start of the day
- 4-course evening meal is a delightful affair.