Hotel Tannbergerhof, Lech
This hotel has been welcoming guests since 1924. Renowned for its cosy, home-like atmosphere as well as its outstanding cuisine and service, the newly renovated hotel is centrally within close proximity to all lifts and cable cars.
The delightful well appointed bedrooms and suites are individually and tastefully furnished in a traditional style with all the comforts and amenities one would expect. The elegant residents' dining rooms serves a wide choice of Austrian and international specialities with the emphasis on regional produce. There is also an à la carte restaurant, cocktail bar, cafe and completely soundproof cellar nightclub which are popular with locals and guests alike. The compact wellness area offers a variety of treatments.
A courtesy hotel car service is offered to and from Chalet Hilda indoor swimming pool and Jacuzzi. The hotel is a very popular meeting place for vibrant après ski.
Features - Hotel Tannbergerhof, Lech
- Residents' and à la carte restaurants
- Pretty pinewood stube
- Bar and café with terrace
- Sauna and steam room (FREE)
- Beauty treatments and massage (pay locally)
- WI-FI internet access (FREE)
- Use of indoor pool at hotel's Chalet Hilda (10 minutes' by free shuttle bus)
Accommodation - Hotel Tannbergerhof, Lech
32 rooms. Twins have bath; superior type ‘Komfort’ rooms (28m²) have seating area; larger twins (32m²) have lounge area; spacious 2-room deluxe suites have separate sitting room & bedroom. All rooms have phone, cable TV, safe, mini bar, bathrobes, and hairdryer.
Meals - Hotel Tannbergerhof, Lech
- Hot and cold buffet breakfast
- 4 course dinner with 2 choices of main dish plus salad buffet and cheese selection
- Weekly fondue evening with Austrian music
- Christmas gala dinner with free drink
- New Year's Eve gala dinner with live music and champagne