Chalet Alpaca, Les Arc Peisey Vallandry
This chalet has four bedrooms all with full en-suite facilities. There is seating around a glass-fronted fireplace in the comfortable open plan lounge and dining area. From the dining area a door opens on to South and West facing balcony with lovely views towards the Vanoise National Park and Montchavin in la Plagne.
Features - Chalet Alpaca, Les Arc Peisey Vallandry
- Prime location; close to local amenities and, easy access to the slopes.
- Heated ski storage/ boot warmers
- Television with DVD player
- CD player
- Open plan lounge and dining area
- Cosy fireplace
- Balcony with great views.
L'Occitane gift pack in every bedroom upon arrival. Complementary Rocks Organics soft drinks, crushed from fresh fruit, available in all chalets and crèches.
Accommodation - Chalet Alpaca, Les Arc Peisey Vallandry
• Triple with en-suite shower & wc (Rm 1)
• Double with en-suite bath & wc (Rm 2)
• Entrance & ski deposit (with boot warmers)
• Separate wc
• Lounge & dining area with balcony
• Twin with en-suite shower & wc (Rm 3)
• Twin with en-suite shower & wc (Rm 4).
Meals - Chalet Alpaca, Les Arc Peisey Vallandry
The chalet host will have a day off during the course of the week, during which you will be required to eat out.
Welcome Canapes & Aperitifs
On the first night, with a “welcome chat” from the chalet host, providing all the information you need to enjoy your holiday
Eat as much as you like from a selection of cereals, yogurts, fresh bread, porridge or boiled eggs, in addition this year we are offering cooked breakfast with sausage or bacon.
Homemade cakes & Afternoon tea
Delicious homemade cakes and Afternoon Tea are provided every day, best enjoyed while you relax in the lounge area in front of the log fire.
Dinner at 8p.m.
3 course evening meal with unlimited red or white wine (5 days), with an additional 4th course (local cheese board with complementary port) on the final evening.
- The chalet host lives out
- Ski access: ski to door.