La Cachette, Arc 1600, France
The popular Hotel La Cachette offers comfortable accommodation, doorstep skiing and is situated in the heart of Les Arcs 1600 with many resort amenities nearby. The well-appointed bedrooms sleep between two and four people and either have a view of the slopes and a balcony or a view over the valley. All bedrooms have a private bath and WC, cable TV and hairdryer. The hotel offers an excellent range of children's clubs making it a great choice for families.
Features - La Cachette, Arc 1600
- ski to and from the door and in an excellent central location in Arc 1600
- superb family hotel providing all the essential entertainment and equipment needed for babies and toddlers - keeping your packing to a minimum too
- extra charge for hotel-run baby club (4mths-3yrs), mini club (4-6yrs), kids club (7-12yrs) and afternoon club (3-12yrs)
- fitness room and sauna, panoramic restaurant with sunny terrace
Accommodation - La Cachette, Arc 1600
For 2 people on half board sharing a twin room with shower and WC. Twin or double rooms with bath and quad rooms with twin beds, double pull out bed and bath are also available.
Rooms for sole occupancy are available at a supplement. All bedrooms have cable TV and hairdryers.
Meals - La Cachette, Arc 1600
- continental buffet breakfast including croissants, yoghurt, cold meats and cheeses
- 4 course buffet style evening meals with waiter served main courses 3 evenings per week
- free drinks from 4.00pm-10.00pm (selected beer, wine, spirits and soft drinks)
- early meals for children from 6.30pm
Please Note: Children under 15 years are not permitted to use the sauna and fitness room.
Families- at a supplement
The Hotel Cachette has a wide selection of childcare options, all run by fully qualified and experienced staff (some English speaking). The clubs are open all season.
Baby Club -at a supplement
For ages 4 months-3 years, your child will be well looked after. The Baby Club is open all day, lunch is provided and there’s a dedicated area for their afternoon sleep.
Mini Club -at a supplement
For ages 4-6 years, your child will be taken to ski school in the morning and will be entertained in the hotel’s playroom in the afternoon. The Mini Club includes ski school pick-up & drop-off, am ski school (hours vary), skis & boots, lunch at the hotel, afternoon play club, evening club 7.00pm-9.30pm.
Kids Club - at a supplement
For ages 7-12 years, your child will be taken to ski school in the morning and afternoon. The Kids Club includes ski school pick-up & drop-off, am & pm ski school (hours vary), lunch at the hotel, play club when they’re not enjoying the slopes, evening club 7.00pm-9.30pm.
Afternoon Club- at a supplement
For ages 3-12yrs, your child will be looked after in the hotel’s play club. This is a great option if you want to ski with your little ones in the morning and just want a couple of hours in the afternoon to blast away the cob webs or just find a relaxing deck chair at a mountain restaurant.
Please note: vaccination records are required for children aged under 4yrs