Le Roc Belle Face, Les Arcs 1600
The LE ROC BELLE FACE self-catering ski apartments in Arc 1600 are located at the foot of the slopes, offering ski-in/ski-out access. The residence is set on the mountain side at the entrance to the resort and offers 122 apartments, shared between several 4 to 15-storey buildings (lift in majority of the residence buildings).
Le Roc Belle Face is conveniently located next to the Arc-en-Ciel funicular terminal with a direct link to the Eurostar train station in Bourg-Saint-Maurice (7 minutes) and just 50m away from the new Mont Blanc ski-lift.
Facilities - Le Roc Belle Face, Les Arcs 1600
- Kitchenette with microwave
- ceramic hob & dishwasher
- balcony or terrace.
Free of charge
- Indoor heated swimming pool and whirlpool
- One FREE sauna or steam room session per apartment per week
- Communal lounge with open fire and tea/coffee making facility
- Left-luggage room
- Hotel service options can be added at time of booking, proceed with booking for rates:
Sauna and steam room - 8 euros/session or 39 euros for 6 sessions (prices per apartment)Bakery serviceWi-Fi access in apartmentsBaby cot or high chair hire for children under 2 years 5 euros/day, 15 euros/stay; baby kit hire 7 euros/day, 25 euros/stay (all subject to availability, state at time of booking and pay locally)
- Beds made on arrival
- End of stay cleaning (excluding kitchenette)
- Beds made on arrival & end of stay cleaning (excluding kitchenette)
State at time of booking and pay locally when required; excluding covered parking and pets
- Covered parking - state and pay at time of booking, proceed for rates and availability
- Bed linen and towels included (change 7 euros/set)
- TV free of charge (may only have French channels)
- Pets - state and pay at time of booking, proceed for rates (2 max/apartment)
PRICES DO NOT INCLUDE: security deposit (300 euros), local tourist tax, end of stay cleaning charges 35-69 euros (incurred if accommodation is not thoroughly cleaned on departure)
Meals - Le Roc Belle Face, Les Arcs 1600
Travelfood hampers offer a convenient way of eating well on holiday without the incovenience of having to go to the supermarket. Balanced and varied meals are prepared from fresh ingredients and then delivered to the reception desk of your accommodation, ready to be reheated in a "bain-marie" in the comfort of your apartment.
For adults choose from options such as "Holiday", "Gourmet", "Vegetarian Gourmet" or "Gastronomic" and for children (under 12 years) choose the "Child Hamper". Full details can be found by following the link to the left or by proceeding with a booking.